Best way to get revenge?

After being at the mall with some of my boys lol one sprayed the other in the face with colonge. He wants to find the best way to get revenge can anyone give us any ideas? even as childish as it may sound haha

um guys they are friends and one of them is always giving the other a hard time so this time he wants revenge, revenge sex won't help

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, killing his family is the way to go.

• Drown his dog and hang it up on his house.

Jokes aside, the best type of revenge is no revenge at all.

• super glue a condom to his head while sleeping. Put mayonaise in it just to add some mystery to it

• Shoot him with a fully auto paintball gun. Give him a couple welts to remember

• Replace the cologne with bleach and do the same.

Jokes, you should be imprisoned if you do that.

• have you considered revenge sex?

• Ask him how is rash is. Be sure to remind him to put the creme on it before bed. Get the inner thighs too.

What Girls Said 5

• Spray girls perfume on him and his clothes so he will smell like a girl and it will be a bitch to get rid of the smell.

• Somewhere in public, find a hot girl (like at a clothing store or something) and say "Do you really love me? You never tell me anymore. Remember when you use to massage my feet? awww baby I miss that." Totally go gay on him. :D

• smash the cologne bottle in his face. ;) use his weapon against him!

• do the same but remember to replace colonge with your pee :)

• I'd shoot him with a paint ball gun.