Guys have you ever bulllied a girl?

if so why did you do so and did you ever feel bad about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been bullied by guys. One of them I pulled the chair from under him and almost hit him with it! Don't eff with me man! I will whoop your ass ITALIAN STYLE! I'll turn his sausage into chopped meat! :D *gets into the crane position* :D

What Guys Said 6

• back in high school one of my friends would hit on this red head chick who was a bit overweight. The things he said made me laugh so hard, but it wasn't anything insulting or anything. He would just say "hey, what you doin Friday sexy momma?". She just ignored him the entire time and never said anything (she didn't smile either). She didn't even tell us to stop. So he just kept doing whatever he was doing. There was a point when I felt bad because once upon a time I was bullied too, but she never said sh*t to make us stop.

• Sorry that's wrong, she shouldn't have to say to stop, you should know what's right and wrong.

• again, grow up

• nah tell your mum to grow up lmao

• No I never treated any girls like that. Well because I'm not that kind of person, I'm very friendly type of a guy and secondly this is just stupid. If I will be bulling a girl, I'm not going to get something or as much as I want, if you know what I'm talking about ;) So it is ONLY in my own benefit to treat my girl like a girl, like a friend, and like a girlfriend that I care about.

• na, we don't really have bullies of either gender

• Never bullied a girl. I did body check a girl into some bleachers during a hockey game (in PE) in 7th grade, and to this day I still feel absolutely horrible about it.

• whats body check?

• LOL, it was 15 years ago, and I live 1900 miles away now.

• lol alrite cool I respect you now lol

• Not since middle school. I don't feel bad about it.

• well ain't you a douche bag

• lol It's OK. I just know I'm not a bully/douchebag and I have pride in that. I don't think one thing from 11 years ago makes me some huge a**hole.

• yh true say, its jus that I have seen the affects that bullying has on ppl. bullies are unaware of the impact that they have on their victims...until they are forced to reflect...but llike I said I hope theirs no hard feelins duude its a touchy subject lol

• I didn't get a post sex back rub and sandwich so I made her feel bad about herself.

• well done

• All good. No hard feelings. I am a perfect gentleman to women.

• lol I'm sure you are...i on der oder hand ain't so nice so go back to the kitchen and cook sumfin nice for your lady, play your role homie looool I'm only playin lol

What Girls Said 1

• I was often bullied by guys when I was in elementary school and high school. At the time they didn't appear sorry, but who knows what they think about it today, if they even remember.