Sloppy or cutely dressed up

To guys does it really matter what you're wearing or do you guys think we look the same in a sweatshirt and jeans, or a cute outfit out of a magazine type, and which do you perfer?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your just lounging around the house then sweat pants, a t shirt are fine, but if your going to go on a date with someone yeah dress up I mean think about it if your going to go on a date with a guy and he shows up like he like he just mowed the yard, what would your reaction be if your all dressed and it looks like he's wearing and pants he wore 2 days ago. He's not Johnny Depp so that whole looks like he just rolled out of bed, forgot to shave, hasn't taken a shower in a week, reeks of booze and smoke, yeah that rarely works on non celebrities.

Guys like it when girls dress up and look pretty just like girls like it when a guy actually decides to put on a polo shirt and nice shoes, instead of basketball shorts and flip flops.

• I would take basketball shorts over a polo shirt any day. . .whatever that says about me.

• I guess if your into the whole grunge thing cool ya bring back the Kurt Cobain look wahoo. Maybe I just go for a classier type of woman, every girl I have been on a date with has dressed up and so have I, maybe I am just normal.

• Ouch. I just don't like polos :\

For the record, I like casual, not grunge. . .Kurt Cobain was gross (no offense to his cult of followers).

What Guys Said 4

• my thing is, that if a girl can look good and feel confident in sweats and no make up, then she can rock anything else she wears.

• I really think variety is best. So really anything she can find to throw on to look unique or fresh I'm for, and sweatshirt and jeans is always a welcome choice.

• Less is more :)

But really, I don't mind whether it's tatty or glamorous; as long as it's not baggy. Most girls have great bodies -- for heaven's sake, show them off a little!

• Theres nothing wrong sweat pants and a little tank top or t-shirt. I think its sexy.There's a time to dress up and there's time to relax also.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I always just wear jeans and tshirt or whatever, especially during the week at school and all. I mean, it's school and I don't want to be there to begin with. But I do dress up for dates. And my boyfriend never dresses up. I've seen him dressed up once! But I really don't care for real. But he does always smell nice :)