What is the sexiest color of hair on a woman?

What color of womens hair attracts you the most and why?

• Blonde
  • Red
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Other
No love for blondes! Crazy... lol
ladies notice the boys are almost evenly divided on this one! Hmmm maybe that says something...
the women love brown hair... Men do too but red is super close... Ladies did you vote your own hair color? haha

Most Helpful Girl

• All women are sexy in case you didn't know! :P *smacks forehead* doh

• very true but some... like you... stand out :)

• @lapa5 - * facepalm* is when one is rubbing the temples and buries face in palm. *smack forehead* is much quicker. Big difference. ;o) *wink*wink*

• @Moloz: LMAO. My thoughts exactly.

What Girls Said 31

• <--------

Lol, naw, just kiddin.

• I like multicolored or other colored hair too on the right woman... :) I bet it just depends on your mood?

• Yeah something like that. =]

• I have long black hair, and I like to style it like Kim Kardashian (no I don't want to be like her. lol). So, my answer to your innocuous question is everyone is different on hair type and color. Any hair color, as long it is natural, looks stupendously great on any woman, providing she takes care of it, not excessively maintanance though. Any brunett or black hair person is as geogeous as the blond.

• I'm just dazzled by the "Other" category. Chartreuse? (Lol)

Good question. The poll actually reflects the findings on current research about blondes vs. brunettes.

• Browns are definitely the most attractive! But I'll show some blond love with blondes being the next best hair color. As long as it's natural though.

• Browns are definitely the most attractive !

• I vote for red! :)

• Nooooooooo... Black hair all the way! girls& guys look the best with black hair. I wish I had black hair but since I'm a natural blond I don't want to ruin my natural hair colour.

but anyway.

p.s. whoever say girls with black hair are brunettes is wrong. Brunette is a brunette and black haired is a black haired.

• i forgot to write.. all hair colours are pretty if the person knows how to wear them

• yay my hair is black xD But I am jealous of blondies :S

• haha I picked my own hair color hahahahaaa

but, all women are sexy...Fiercemegan is right

• I voted brown because as a blond, I wish I had what I don't.

• BROWN HAIR! :D :D

• Black Hair lol...

people said brown...but idk...i like the black heads they look good...like mila kunis.

• dark hair - brown/black

• red :) I've always wanted to be a redhead

• BLONDE Baby! ha ha love <3 hottywithabody88

• I voted brown. I like brown locks are just gorgeous but it has to be the right color of brown..like a rich chestnut or chocolate. Not mousy colored..eww.

But yeah I'm a brunette..I could never go blond or red..it just wouldn't look right. The only other color I could go is black. But I never want to die my hair

• I love black hair ! Its so shiny and thick... just beautiful.

• I have dark brown hair with red highlights (natural from the sun) However, I have always waned red hair ... :(

• Brown hair win I guess. But I vote for blond hair!:)

• i have brown hair but it gets really light in summer I liked it but looks like blond is "out" :(

• brown. :) but all women are beautiful in their own way :) womn of every hair colour, skin colour, eye colour, and body shape.

• My hair is naturally blond and I don't think any other color would really look too great on me so I'm going to have to vote for blonde.

• I'm a natural blonde.. But I so wish I could pull off black hair.

• Red! It's just so hot!

• i think raven black...but maybe that's just cause that's the color of my hair

• I voted my own hair colour because it is the only colour that looks sexy on me.

• I am a natural brunette but I have dyed my hair a Nice mahogany. It looked cool with my skin so yeah. I really like black or brunette hair on guys with tan skin of pale - brazilian look but to be honest I find true black hair to be hard to pull off and hard to find. Many people claim to have black hair while it shines brown in the sun.

• I've seen pretty in all shades but most blondes are dyed or enhanced and it doesn't look natural. Though I do know one natural blond and her hair is absolutely stunning and that's what makes her pretty without it she'd be kind of plain looking so I think it also depends on the person's face. I also know a red head with stunning hair and a pretty face.

But all in all I would say my favorite is dark chesnut brown two of my friends have hair like this and it is very shiny and soft and theirs is both straight with a slight wave it is absolutely beautiful.

But all in all I think it depends on the face, and dyed hair is never as attractive even if it is a stunning color because you can almost always tell that it isn't natural. Nothing like natural beauty. Dying your hair similar to your natural color once you turn gray is a different issue, but a bottle blond who is naturally brunette is not so attractive IMO

• I have a weird kind of hair. My hair is mostly light brow, in the summer it turns dirty blond and in the sunlight it looks blond, in the winter it is brown. In spring and fall it has color of Rye and it has this reddish (warm brown) reflection on the sunlight. Some people say my hair is brown, some say it is blond, a fief thought I was ginger.

I'll never get to sort myself and know if guys like my hair. xD

As for my personal hair color preference on girls... The most beautiful hair I ever saw was this luscious, thick, curly, dark red hair on a pretty teacher from my school. When I first saw her, I stared like an idiot for a moment. (No I don't have to be gay, to admire female beauty.) =P

• Natural hair color is always the sexiest! Mine is dark brown, in the right light it looks red, sometimes light brown, sometimes black. It's awesome!

• Redheads. ;) Nah, if I were to swing that way, I'd go for the redheads I think, the lesbian part in me finds 'em attractive.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 30

• Dark brown/black... I just love the look of a dark brunette, especially with brown eyes. Can't really say why, that's just what I like. Hot...

• Sexiest women are Asian and French, so I usually go for the dark 'black' hair (actually dark brown) those women generally have.

• dark red...oh lawd

• Depending on the woman's face, smile and personality, the color that attracts me the most has to match.

Also, with the wonderful world of hair dyes, women can have any color hair they wish. It would be interesting to see white hair. ;P

• I voted brown, but it is actually somewhere between brown and blond. More to brown.

• red heads are by far the sexiest :P

• I like girls with their natural hair color. Though recently been attracted to girls with red hair that can actually pull it off.

• Blonde is so yesterday

• Absolutely love a girl with unnatural hair color and can pull it off. No idea why. Even if it's just one streak of something like purple, she will get my attention instantly.

• YEA BRO! am just like that, I really like it when it's green or pink or something vibrant, its so HOT! All my friends think am weird because of this lol.

• black.. and whene they put highlights like blue or purple in there too wow. very seductive. and plus it shows that they take time for their appearance wen they do that.

• RED!

red = orgasm.

• I love Auburn hair

• red ughhhh so orgasmic <3 and they have red pubes, cute as hell <3

• I have always loved brown hair being a brunnet myself! But there is just something about blond hunks with skater hair that drives me crazy! (: so both!

• I'm into darker haired guys or a dark blond

• i have brown hair :( boring as hell

• Red is sublime and lively.

• Hair color ain't that important to me but I often find myself attracted to more brunettes

• Red and Black

• Red :P

• I love brown hair with light brown eyes. I mean really, look at Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde...they all went darker and look better. Dark hair helps contrast the skin color, it makes it stand out.

• I like girls with a rainbow... All sorts of colors on her hair. LOL

• i like black hair

• violet!

• I really likes blondes but I would also go for a brunette or black hair. My vote goes to blondes

• really dark brunette is my preference

• I'm finding red head girls hot lately, especially Jessica from True Blood.

• Red hair is super sexy! nothing better than a red haired girl :)

• I have brown hair. Yay me :D

• if I have to choose-blondes. but I don't really care for hair colour

• They say 1% of women in the world are natural redheads so, I'll go with that lol.

• blondes

• Zebra