Do girls like darker looks?

Ok so you know how every one wants a tan? Well is it because people with darker skin and hair and eyes ect. are more atractive? I mainly wanna know from girls but guys may answer because I like lighter colors but then again I'm weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want a tan...

I don't really have a preference in skin tones with guys. I think I find generally attractive people attractive. I don't really have a type, I know what I like when I see it, if that makes sense? Don't go changing how you look though! You look fine!

What Girls Said 10

• I think lighter is just as beautiful as darker. It just depends on the girl and what race she is. I am very pale and spend so much money on self tanners and I find that girls always want the opposite of what they have. My darker skinned friends always tell me that they wish they had light skin and my pale friends spend hours a week in tanning salons. I guess you always want what you can't have.

• yes looove tan guys! I wish they were tan in winter too :P

maybe that's because in my country most people are really white, if you go to scandinavia people are pale, and I've never ever seen so many girls with fake tans like up there. it looks quite weird with the straw blond hair in my opinion but whatever :) seems to be a trend thhere.

• Tall, dark, handsome...Sure it's a good look but it is not the look I look for. If I catch the eye of a white guy, a dark guy, a whatev guy and we get along, then that's great. I like any kind is what I am trying to say.

• I tend to like darker looks,but I also find some people with pale skin attractive. It depends on the person looks.

• I love darker looks.

• Yes, Girls like me Like Every type of Male.

• I love pale guys.

• i don't like tanned guys, I like guys with dark hair and eyes and pale skin

• I must be weird too, because I also like lighter colors.

• I like darker hair, but lighter skin.

What Guys Said 1

• I like white girls.