Do you find the earring studs on guys attractive? Give me your opinion?

Just your opinion about them whether you like em or not. Both guys and girls can answer

Do you think it differs with age? For example 18 year olds are fine but 40+ people not so much? or there no such thing...looks good on all folks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it really attractive but it isn't a deal breaker

What Girls Said 9

• As long as the person is happy with them then that's what matters. As for me they don't do much, not a turn on but not a turn off either. My boyfriend is piercing free and I like that (although I used to have 25 piercings myself lol) but he looks good the way he is without them x

• If it's a big diamond, no. Looks like you raided grandma's jewellery box :S I seriously do not like it and don't recommend it. If it is subtle, fine, but if it's something that is too showy, then it can come off really looking gaudy.

• I don't find them attractive or unattractive. I wouldn't even really notice

• Depends on the guy so yes and no!

• Yes I do, on most guys. I find it sexy.

• studs are fine, I HATE GAUGES though. ha ha is that clear enough? but yeah, studs are fine- maybe not my choice but doesn't matter as long as I like the guy.

• Do gauged ears go back to being normal once removed? My guess is they don't.

• i don't really know. I don't think so, unless they've only been gauged for a short period of time. but I'm no expert.

• yes, I do like them.

• generally, no.

• not at all

What Guys Said 2

• On white kids no it f***ing pisses me off, your not a gangster so stop. Black dudes can pull it off (this is assuming your talking about diamond stud sh*t) anybody can pull off a piercing if it fits them imo I just hate white guys who think they're gangsta f***s

• For example my dad is 47 and has a 1/4" hoop earring and he pulls it off really well. My ears are pierced and stretched to 4gauge atm and going up to 1inch. Which fits me and my personality.

• So for white kids its gauges and for black dudes its diamond studs? What about Hispanic or Asian people?

• Im not saying that at all. I'm saying white kids who have huge ass diamonds in their ears p*ss me off. If its a normal stud or a hoop or something I don't care. Just don't like the kids where I live who think they're gangsters but they're just rich little bitches. If they were really in a gang I wouldn't care. I'm not being a piercing racist lol. Any race can wear anything as long as it suits them and who they are.

• I'm thinking about gonna get some.