Do guys like tight, low cut, sexy clothing on girls?

Tonight I'm going out with my boyfriend. I love dressing up for him but haven't in about a month because I've been depressed. So I thought why not dress up and look sexy and make myself feel a little better AND make him happy? I just don't know what he would like he's the kinda guy that would like how I look in anything but I really wanna WOW him. I have an hourglass figure. I was thinking of wearing a form fitting sexy dress or low cut dress, and really sexy heels with my hair down. But I've been told guys don't really like the tight clothing or low cut look anymore? I've been told guys prefer baggy clothes on girls , is that true? Every girl in my area wears the same things (off shoulder baggy shirt, skinny jeans, and gladiator sandals). Would I look like a complete weirdo wearing tight clothing? Not slutty but sexy? Do giys like this anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will always like tight, low cut, sexy clothing on girls.

What Guys Said 9

• Why do you think it's referred to as "sexy"?

Sex appeal, meaning it's liked, is what allows you to refer to it as sexy.

• Dress up for your boyfriend.

It will make you feel sexy, and I'm sure he enjoys his girlfriend looking and feeling great.

Personally I LOVE when a woman looks good for me. Why not dress to impress?

• Yes.

• Of course guys like this, it's just some are protective and don't want their girlfriend to be starred up & down by other guys.

• Yes, we love it.

• im not into baggy clothes, but your dress sounds very nice and sexy and that's what you shud wear :)

• Seems like a pretty easy question to answer. Tight, low cut and sexy is definitely a good idea.

• Yes.

You are going to get called a whore by some people regardless, some people are just vile like that.

• Lol I've nevet gotten called that ...girls usually compliment me which makes me happyyy

• Find something that you have that is sexy. Don't wear a belly shirt, but a tight shirt, low cut, short skirt is hot. However, if you want to WOW him. Have him come and pick you up, and have him come up to your room. While he walks in his room act like you are ready to go, but you are completely naked. :p I'm sure he will find that sexy, and then say that you're just kinding, get ready in the clothes that you prepared and go out with him. Shows that you can not only dress sexy but have a sense of humor :)

• With this being said, you can wear a loose shirt that is still sexy. Take this picture for instance.

Can't see her face, but looks sexy just from what she is wearing.

link

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely.

My ex was besotted with my breasts, legs and bum. If I wore a skirt and a low top, I was guarenteed to not have his eyes leave me all night.

And, put aside his viewpoint, if you're being stared at by the man you love all night, wouldn't that make you feel sexy and gorgeous?!

You'll be turning heads, no worries :)

• since when do guys not like sexy :/

trust me he'll be wowed ;)

• Just wear what you want to.

Please do not be another one of those girls who desperately tries to please men and find out exactly what it is they like. Trying to impress them in every single way they can when in reality, most men genuinely are not worth impressing. So stop worrying about what guys like. Don't feel the need to prove your beauty. Especially to strangers. I mean if there's a guy you want to impress,the only one should be your boyfriend, so why do you keep asking what other guys like?

Wear what you want to. Wear what expresses your mood be it sexy and smooth, wild and brilliantly crazy with a funky, bright print and a cute up do, whatever YOU want to do. Seriously, most men aren't even worth all of the difficulty women go through in an attempt to impress them.