How to get rid of black lips?

I'm Asian and I don't smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol (never have and never will).

I used to have pink lips, but now they're turning dark (mostly on my upper lip and it's starting to outline my bottom lip).

I've tried everything so far and nothing works. I've tried so many different lip balms and I've moisturized my lips every day (still do). I exfoliate and everything, but I feel like taking the dry skin out is making it worse.

What do I do?

I don't wear make-up and I don't like wearing make-up, so please don't say wear lipstick or lip gloss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't exfoliate so much, I never do it that much. I think just buy a lighter lip liner and lip line your entire lips then put some lipstick on top or you can just put some liquid foundation all over your lips, then lip liner all over your lips then lipstick on top and that should do the trick. Hopefully your lips will slowly absorb the color.

• I said I don't want to use make-up. I hate it.

Plus, my lips aren't really going to absorb the color will it? Because if lips really do that, that's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 1

• Can you post a pic of your lips?

The description ... doesn't sound unattractive at all to me. Flush dark lips are hot.

• Uh, I can post it, but not right now...

What Girls Said 4

• There's nothing you can do other than wear lip gloss/lipstick. It sounds like your lips are just changing into the color they're suppose to be. You can't bleach them or change them, either embrace or it wear makeup.

• It just seems unnatural though...

• Than I think they're just changing into the color they're suppose to be.

• That sucks.

• Lip peel

• Lip peel? Can you be more specific please?

• You sure that won't harm my lips? Because peaches and yogurt have plenty of lactic acid in it and that seems like it'll be a better option. What do you think?

• You sure that won't harm my lips?

Depends on your sensitivity. Moms used on kids to get pink o red lips( applied beetroot juice every night for a week for red) and most had no effects

Before: link

After: link

^ using a 40% lactic acid solution

What do you think?

Try a natural lip stain that's not strong enough lactic acid unless you plan on doing it for months

• Try lemon, rub it over your lips as long as you don't have any cuts otherwise it'll sting. And exfoliate with your tooth brush then put lip balm on, this should work x

• Already tried that. Made it worse (darker).

I've also tried it with brown sugar & honey. Didn't make it worse, but it didn't do anything to make it better either.

• try a light shade of red lipstick

• I said I hate make-up. I don't wear make-up.