What type of a man would girls rather have?

I was wondering what type of a man girls would rather have. Like what kind of style does the person need to have. What characteristics. What kind of eye color. ect.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• PERSONALITY IS EVERYTHING!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a huge sucker for brown eyes with a smoldering stare. I love a guy who I can just chill with and not have to be talking the whole time. I don't like to guess, so I like a guy who is forward with what he wants. I prefer a guy who doesn't come from a rich family but has worked hard for what he has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical aspects like eye color never really matters to me. Personality and morals, however, is key. As for style someone without a lot of tattos & piercings - clean cut. Also no gagster - baggy pants down to knees, while showing off boxers, hat flipped on backward, and wearing sunglasses inside. I mean, really? What's that all about?

0|0
    0|0
  • a sweet caring type that will put me first and loves me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• these five guys combined

link

link

link

link

link

sexy as Evan Stone

charming as Trey Songz

Hung like Lex Steele

rich as Donald trump

mysterious as Vincent

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I've seen big chin, tall, long face, hair that naturally sticks up due to thickness, darker hair color, blue or light brown eyes, tanish skin, and moderate body hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • A wealthy one who likes to spend it on her.

0|0
    1|0
    • Don't get me wrong, money is nice. But to me it's more like a bonus if he has it. I'd never date someone who I didn't actually like just because he had money.