Girls & Guys -- Do you really think in terms of 'leagues'?

'Out of my league'

'Under my league'

'In my league'

Do you think in terms of leagues when you meet those of the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think in terms of fathoms. It's much more precise.

• uhh? explain?

• cool, thanks for explaining that; some good trivia to store up and hopefully use some other time :)

• Oh man, this answer cracked me up. Fathoms, LOL!

What Guys Said 4

• I do, but it's sort of arbitrary. I chase girls I consider out of my league with some success, and I've been charmed by girls I considered below mine.

I consider a girl out of my league if she earns more money than me. I would feel very insecure if I weren't the primary earner in the relationship. I consider myself out of a girl's league if I'm more attractive than her. I was in a relationship where the girl considered me more attractive than her (I strongly disagreed), and it upset her greatly. Kind of weird how it works, but yeah.

• Umm no because I think that's kind of childish and like 7th grade type stuff so yea...and if your not comfortable talking to someone very beautiful then they probably don't want you talking to them anyways cause you will probably cause a lot of awkward moments

• The way I see it is you look at a couple and go... How did she get him or just the opposite. I think it's subjective but it is true some women are so attractive most men won't even bother... Mostly because we have really low opinions of our selves. But when I was daiting I used to see lots of women and actually got good at meeting women. Older or younger any type really. That whole league thing goes out when you are confident! :)

• I don't have specific categories, I kinda just feel out what my chances would be and I've been pretty good at it. Obviously, the hotter the girl is, the lesser chance I'll approach. Some girls are bitches :(

What Girls Said 2

• Most do.

People rate others by attractiveness aka leagues.

Mine is ugly, average, slightly above average, above average, attractive, and more attractive.

Most do not confine themselves to leagues.

After all look at how many guys rate girls into leagues but when it comes to approaching girls leagues don't exist and they go after the most attractive one.

I meet more people in my league in real life but apparently my world is full of hotties since I have 'high standards'.

• It's an extremely shallow mindset and yes I do sometimes haha