Seriously girls, if you were in Belle's shoes in Beauty and the Beast, would you have given the Beast a chance

This is a repeat question I asked way back in 2009.

Or would you have ran away before you got to know what his deal was? Explain how you'd act.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never give up on anyone I like. I'd feel interested to dig in deeper and understand more about him. There must be an angel inside that ugly outlook, because he seemed to have a good heart. So, yeah I'll stick to him. That's me.

• Keep in mind, that only goes so far. Men with that explosive of an anger problem turn physical. All there is to get to know is more hurt and anger that cannot be fixed. Believe me, I have an ex who had issues, and I just wanted to dig deeper to get to know him. I just found out that a previous situation he lied about, really ended in him choking his ex, who was his friend and living with him, he ended throwing her against the wall and her boyfriend punched him. That's how those men are.

• I agree with what you said. That's just me. I do dig deeper when I believe in someone. But you're right about being cautious. Thanks for the good advice :)

• Thanks ^_^ I'm back ;)

What Girls Said 11

• No.

His personality/character was so bad he had to be cursed.

He threatened my father.

He essentially bought or kidnapped me.

He's looking at me like a pretty prize for ending his curse not a person.

Plus I don't do guys with issues I have to treat then break down their walls to find a decent human being underneath.

• But if his curse was broken and he turned into an awesome prince, you would accept him then right?

• Nope.

Way easier to just find a prince.

• I would have left his ass so fast. No one treats me like that.

• Sure thaang, I would've.

• No, that's gross. That'd be like giving a talking bear a chance... I'd be friends with a talking bear but nothing further than that.

• Beast was better than Gaston. BTW, that's my favorite Disney movie. Ever.

• He had too many issues, was crazy and ugly. Nope he would have got no time from me.

I wouldn't have liked him in the first place to even care what his deal was.

Plus he wasn't human. I don't do bestiality

• i would. he looks cuddly :) plus he's got that phenomenal library...

• YES! I often compare myself to Belle. Smart & Defiant! :P

• too many issues, like I need that

• YES, In Fact I would.

• No, not at all. because I'm not attracted to beasts!

What Guys Said 2

• I love how many girls say they would stick with him. You know they are all just thinking of the animated movie character. But if you picture the beast in real life he would be life a half bear, half werewolf sort of creature. Nobody would stick around to find out the story about that thing.

• I've always wondered how society would respond if it was about a good looking guy who followed his heart into an inter-species romance.