Pantyhose on sexy legs...IN or OUT?

Weird question, but recently I've noticed that almost nobody under the age of 35 wears pantyhose any more--not with business suits, formal dresses, or anything!

I personally love wearing it (I am a dancer, so I have great legs even without) because the sheen looks so stunning and ultra-feminine!

Any girls who wear it or guys who appreciate it? Explain why or why not.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Johnny(orJaney)Come Lately here,but I'm with you.I just noticed your post and thought I'd reply anyway.I love really fine hosiery,wether it's pantyhose,tights,thigh hi's,or really sexy sheer nylons.I wouldn't think of going out in a skirt or dress without them.The other thing is that not only do they look fabulous,but I happen to think that they feel really great,feminine and sensuous.I do have to admit that I am bi,and would definitely describe myself as a "leg woman"and have done many a double-take at a really attractive woman walking past me in a skirt with heels and wearing hose.I've even gotten boyfriends to put some hose on.It's really sexy.

• I think I'm in love. Message me? :)

• My wife is also an ex dancer, she's in her 50's now, but still and always wore pantyhose. She buys them off the internet, however, and buys the European brands. Everyone, even sexy women, wears over there still and there's no comparison in the quality or feel. She wears pantyhose, tights, but not thigh his and stockings, she thinks they're passe!

• I love some of the European brands, too. My favorite is Wolfords. I'm sure that your wife must be familiar with them. Expensive. but worth every penny.

What Guys Said 10

• personally I prefer to see the legs as they are, no pantyhose. pantyhose just seem like something youd be wearing to a special occasion or an executive meeting, not something casual.

• well actually i think it's making something of a comeback. I visit universities a lot and have noticed more and more young college women wearing pantyhose. much more so than say 10 years ago.

especially popular with young women, from my observations, are patterned hose. Funny those were popular back in the mid 80s.

• I love to see a lady in pantyhose,it looks soo much better,I have never heard of a woman having great legs without pantyhose,I wear pantyhose everyday as well.

• Pantyhose.. Or tights as they are called over here are delicious. I'm a guy and love how they look visually and they are gret to stroke. Boner time

• I prefer them to bare legs most of the time. I've been a fan of them for many... many years.

• I love seeing a girl in pantyhose! Very sexy and feminine.

• I think pantyhose are the series thing a woman can wear

• Yes i love them

• hi michelle, would you marry me?

• I'm a huge fan of hosiery on a female. Very sexy... especially when they go commando under them.

What Girls Said 4

• i absolutely love hosery. I'm more partial to thigh-highs than pantyhose. they make legs look positively flawless, be they nude, colored, patterned, fishnet, whatever and they add more demention to them as well. I've noticed that my legs look more defined when I wear hose, they give you that airbrushed magazine look. I don't know why more women don't wear them, but I do know it drives my boyfriend wild when he runs a hand up my thigh and finds a little lace there ;)

• i wear tights all the time. There in at the mo. well they are over here(england). iv'e got loads of coloured and patterened to go with all my skirts dresses and tops. omg the shops over here are full to bursting with tights.

• Love hosiery, wear them almost everyday of the week. Both for work and play;)

• I love them, they make my legs look way better.

I think more people should wear them, for bigger women, they'd cover up stretch marks.

They feel nice against your skin and if it's cold they protect you from the cold. not much, but still.

And that's awesome that you're a dancer :).