Do you think I would look better with Stubble or a Goatee?

I don't really care for the clean shaven look because I just look kind of funny that way so which do you think would be better for me Stubble or a Goatee?

Looks like its pretty unanimous for stubble
random best answer awarded

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• The sexiest men are the ones who can make their own decisions about facial hair or whatever else without relying on the opinions of complete strangers on the internet.

• Stubble is hot, I'm not a fan of goatees x

• STUBBLE <3 (if your going with my opinion)

• I'm not so much a fan of goatees, few guys can pull it off. You look great in your pic but some stubble would look hott too.

• you look cute right now but if you go for it, go for stubble!

• stubble! that is all the facial hair you need imo

• I'd say stubble but in the end its your choice :D

• Stubble! :D

• Stubble.

Goatees are For Goats.

• I prefer clean shaven! It makes a guy look 5 years younger, fresher,cleaner & more hygienic.I have read in a health magazine that any kind of hair around the mouth and nose area actually trap dust,dirt and bacteria. So the more hair around those regions ,the more unhygienic.On top of that,I saw your photos and think you definitely look best clean shaven.I will make it a rule for my significant other to shave every day both for hygience and good look!

• Thanks, I usualy have stubble though since it grows back like a few hours after I shave

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, I seen your recent pictures, you would look a lot better if you got some sun and went to the gym.

• Try stubble. Works for me.