How can I move up from being cute?

Ok so I have alway been called "cute" never hot, sexy and called handsome only by my family. I have a girl friend and she says I'm just cute but I want to be more then that.

How do I move up from "cute"?

Updates:
I wanna point out that I have to shave 2 times a day so if I grow stubble that would work? Yes I work out and am well toaned though you can't see it and I have a four pack.

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I browse on a playstation 3 'cause I have no access to a PC right now. The ads always hang over the profile pic and name of the question asker.

Oh, and tit's the same reason why I have to type a new answer every time instead of using the comment button.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like cute boys way better :)

1|0
    0|1
  • i prefer cute guys. I guess you could grow some stubble or something.

1|0
    0|1
  • Hey there HOT stuff. :)

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• You can move up from cute by growing older. I don't hear many 30+ men getting called cute. It's most often an age thing. Other then waiting for time to pass you could cloth yourself in a more casual dress style and grow some facial stubble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is that insulting? oO I just said that because earlier I posted an answer thinking you were a girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • the fact you thought I was a gal... the is a pic up there you know -_-

• i think you have to look older... think of it like this. kittens are cute.. babies are cute... what do they have in common? they're young..

i have the same problem as you.. I look too young and I'm always cute. but luckily for you, you can grow a stubble, so that should help you graduate from being cute.. lol good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you're a guy. Looks like I read too fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had the same problem... I think guys like us need to "grow into their looks" a little more, and then the ladies will start to come, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, you don't want to. Cute girls are girlfriend material. Hot girls are lust objects.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a babyface, that's basically all you're going to get. When (and if) you start to grow more facial hair, it'll change on it's own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know dude being called cute is like an insult

0|3
    0|0
  • Look older, get 'ripped', get tanned, get a Lamborghini, be an a**hole.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dude, I know exactly how you feel. I'm in the same boat as you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grow a mustache.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out and get ripped.

0|0
    0|1