I have a habit of looking around in the class (especially girls).
So, if I look at a girl, does that mean a girl would think I like her or I am having a crush on her ?
One girl felt I had a crush on her so she asked me on a date, though I had to ignore since I didn't liked her.
So, is this mentality of all the girls or just a few ?
EVERYONE CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION.
- Some girls feel that the guy is having a crush on her.Vote A
- YES, all girls feel that the guy is having a crush on her.Vote B
- Girls feel that something is wrong with him or herself.Vote C
- None of the girl would think that the guy is having a crush on her.Vote D
- Girls feel that the guy is shy .Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
It depends with the way he looks at me.How he looks,wht is his reation.If he smiles I might think he just tried to be friendly but if he gave me a weird look without smiling I would think tht I might have something tht he doesn't like generally. I've few guys in college who tend to look at me with naughty eyes when I'm wearing tight shirt so obviously I guess I know wht are they thinking about.I don't mind they look but if they keep looking for a long time its pretty annoying.In your case,it depends how the way you look at her.Some girls tend to assume tht when a guy looking at them means the guy like or attracted to her while some girls feel insecure about themselves(their look).For the girls who are generally friendly they won't think tht much.Its all about the girls attitude.2