What do you do when you hear something really good?!

what do you do when you hear something really good ? :D

i scream with laughter and then go for a walk lol XD

Updates:
i mean GOOD NEWS :D

1|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I am happy that other guys jump when happy like me I thought I was the only one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• This question is so good, I just read it and start clapping my hands and looked all around me so I could see people glare at me for my loud Peter Griffin laughter and cheesy smile and then I told everybody around me that I was just happy because I read something really good. True Story. Now you get a 5 star rating.

2|1
    1|0
  • Smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dance or generally just jump about the place. The good feelings gotta express themselves somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean hear something really good as in music? or hear something really good as in good news? me ma always told me, never answer a Q with a Q but in this case I think it's quite appropriate lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like sweet, then go on with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I smile really wide then laugh really hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually jump up and down! (In privacy of course!) YAY!

0|0
    1|0
  • I usually scream an obscene word.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I heard my Secondary school grade marks

I ran to the garden of my house celebrating like ---> link

0|0
    0|0
  • I relax and get happy within myself ...I don't like to brag around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I get excited and this may sound really dumb but sometimes I clap my hands together like a total nerd...but then agian I am haha

I do my clap thing and smile

0|0
    1|0
  • I will laugh and be happy about it. Screaming is cool, I just tend to jump around hugging people if it's really really good news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a song?

Or good news?

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile real big. Maybe blush. Maybe softly say "yay" or "yes" or something, clap a little or put my hand(s) over my mouth in shock or excitement. Just get happy.

0|0
    1|0
  • share it with others

0|0
    0|0