What's the most attractive bathing suit a girl can wear?

Hi everyone! I'm going to the pool on a first date and I'm trying to decide what type of bathing suit to wear. I'm 15 and petite with a curvy body and a soft but toned stomach. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds pretty romantic for a first date. With the lights glittering in the water. I'm a little jealous ;) I hope you have a great time. Anyway, wear what makes you feel comfortable, the person you are dating shouldn't mind whatever you chose, if they have a problem there is an issue that would need to be addressed. Apologies I can't be more specific, other girls will be able to talk from experience. I would just say to remember you are young and remember to be happy and comfortable. If you feel you need to conform to what others may want, you are probably trying to hard, you already made the date so one of the hardest parts is complete. Just relax... All the best :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well I bet you would look good in anything the way you are describing yourself . But I would say that you should wear a bikini. Not too skimpy though. You are guna leave with him wanting to see more.

• i like bandeau bikinis tbh

• simple but sexi bikini with a shorts and top

What Girls Said 1

• whatever fits your body, honestly, everyone will look different in different things. try different ones and decide then