Whats a cute hair style just to go out?

i have Asian hair so its a little hard to curl my hair. what's another way to keep it staying for a long time but a cute style?

Most Helpful Girl

• try some tresseme holding spray it is really affective...

I think bobs are cute on everyone and half up half down with curls are always easy and fun

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Something simple and effortless is always best for just day-to-day wear. Half up/half down, messy bun, sleek pony tail, french braid are all cute.

• have a Japanese perm

• ponytail, messy bun, half way up, braid them, make a fishbone tail, french braid,

• half way up and maybe braid the hair that is tied half up.

• Asian hair is to die for! Shiny straight and full and dark that is the best kind! If I was you, I would just have a nice cut and wear it down! My favorite is long hair with some layers and angles in the front. But with your type of hair you can pull off so many things from bobs to very shapely cuts to long layers. Enjoy it many girls go through major pains to have hair like yours :)