What are your thoughts on bumper stickers on cars?

Do you have them? Do you like them?

What do you think about people who have them...all over their car?

Do you want people to know all of that stuff about you?

What do you want to put out there for people to know about you?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about other people's cars, I don't like any kind of decal on my cars. I like a sleek, clean look and think that decals take so much away from a car. But that's just me speaking from a car modding perspective.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I had one that said "My child was 'Inmate of the month' at the State Correctional Facility."

Also had another one that said "Fight crime, shoot back."

But I don't have any on my current vehicle.

1|2
    0|0
  • i like reading them, but I would never put one on my (theoretical) car

1|0
    0|0
  • Larger print please!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them because I think anyone who is behind me in traffic should definitely be subjected to my opinions.

Plus, I have a ten-year-old truck with over 100,000 miles on it, so I'm not too worried about looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't care. Oh well. Meh, not really. Nothing?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I only have two stickers on my car. They are window stickers. I have white Air Force wings on my back window like this link but mine are white. They are for my fiance who is in the Air Force. Then I have a pink browning deer on my back window on the driver's side. link

I think window stickers/bumper stickers are cool. I'm not a fan of the all-over look, but a few to express who you are are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I get older I'll probaly get a bumper sticker but it won't be about being a terrific kid or some school...

It also won't be a boring rectangle !

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of them are obnoxious, especially in-your-face religious or anti-religious ones. I have no desire to put my opinions on my car for easily angered people to see :P

0|0
    0|0
    • True this. I have a friend who was followed by a car load of people to her home & harrassed because of a sticker(s) she had on her last car. She no longer puts any on her car.

• Oh wow. I always wondered if that actually happens. I see a car around my neighborhood every once in a while with the license plate, "NODEITY" and even though I'm an atheist too, I can't help but think that's a dumb idea... You never know which road rager might be driving behind you.

• I think they're so not stylish. If I owned a car, I wouldn't get any.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally wouldn't put one on my car, but whatever floats their boats

0|0
    0|0
  • they're a way of expression.

I don't have any on my car.

I don't care for them much.

they are expressing themselves.

I don't really care if people know a lot about me, that's why I'm not a very loud (expressive person with clothes or jewelry or car decorations)

I only care that people know that I'm a good person.

1|0
    0|0