Anyone else looking forward to winter?

I'm certainly looking forward to winter again, even though it's gonna be pretty harsh where I live. I just associate winter with going back to college and seeing all my friends again and it's usually a happy time, I also am looking forward to wearing my fall and winter colognes more, I took a sniff of them this morning and it just made me think of winter and all the memories all over again, so are you looking forward to winter or are you dreading its arrival?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm looking more forward to fall than winter. Although I do love the pretty snow at times & hot chocolate with marshmallows makes me think of winter. I love wearing my snow boots & my winter coat , gloves & hat. But here in Ohio, winter lasts waaaay too long. :-/ It's snowed in April before! I do love Christmas though. And the lights. And the music.

• You think Ohio is bad lol in Ireland it's snowed and rained right up to like late may and early June haha! Yeah Christmas too is also another time I love about winter, and thanks for reminding me, I need to buy some winter gloves soon. I also like dressing for winter too, it's nice

What Girls Said 8

• i love autumn,personally,cause I get to wear cooler clothes and it's not too cold or too hot-perfection.

• I'm definitely looking forward to it. I love winter clothes a lot more than summer clothes. And the snow, and holidays.

• Me! I'm looking forward to autumn more than winter, but winter is still better than summer, in my opinion. I love cold weather, being able to wear my favorite clothes, having the whole sappy Christmas mood going on. It's perfect cuddle weather, too :3 The only con is driving in the snow... I really need better tires.

• Absolutely NOT! Summer has been too freaking short.

• it's winter here, good luck! LOL

• yes , I love the fall and winter and cold weather.

• Neither :) Embracing life as it comes :)

• I like winter more than summer, but somehow, summer has been absolutely wonderful to me this year :) I'm not looking forward to winter at all...well, not yet that is.

What Guys Said 10

• noooooo, summer kicks ass and I hate cold weather.

• sure, winter in cali is not so bad, it just kinda gets a bit cold and a bit wet for a bit then back to sunshine and unicorns then back to half naked women walking around the streets again

• NOOOOOOO I hate that I'm gonna have to work, and WInters here suck and are so cold. Don't promote winter please :P

• Yes, I f***in hate the heat.

• I love the cold but I'm not looking forward to the god awful snow. I hate having to dig out my car every winter.

• maybe-If I spend it in new jersey than no, if I spend it in south carolina then yes-too cold in jersey for the winter

• I am.

It gets cold here. Down to the 70's or maybe even the mid 60's.

• Yup. Favorite season.

• Snowboarding! Yeah!

• NO! I hate the cold, besides that, the girls have to cover up. I like summer so I can see the girls in skirts and bikinis