Beautiful girls + high school. I'm one of them?!

Me and my best friend were talking and it just happens that she is really good friends with this guy that likes me. She told me that he made a list of the girls in school that he wanted to date and he showed it to her. All the girls on the list were all the popular girls that every one thinks are really pretty and then my friend told me that I was number two on the list. I was kind of shocked because I didn't think I was one of the "pretty girls" in school. If this guy associates me with them I'm wondering if more people at school do too. I'm not sure why he made a list like this... but his brother also told me he made this list and that he really likes me. I've never been popular. I've always been that dork in Marching band who gets good grades and kind of shy and that's why I'm kind of confused about this.

Do other people think I'm like one of the "pretty girls" or popular girls like the other ones on this list?

If you could give your opinion on this I would really like it so I can get an idea of what this means.

Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You were listed because he really likes you.

Marching band girls aren't automatically dorks one got a homecoming title in my school

Do other people think I'm like one of the "pretty girls" or popular girls like the other ones on this list? not a popular girl just a girl who got listed because of a crush

What Guys Said 4

• lol take the ego boost and enjoy it ?

high school becomes irrelevant and forgotten once you leave it... I barely remember any of my HS experience... and parts I do remember seem boring compared to post-college partying and adventures I have now...

most of the super hot girls I remember in HS ended up like pregnant and working at hair saloons

• wait till you get to college, it won't make a difference what you were

• I saw your pictures and you do look really attractive. Also, most girls that are popular in school are usually because of there looks.

• sounds like it, that or he just has a thing for you

What Girls Said 3

• Is this your question of do I look good? If so, you should've just asked that.

• well I think your prettier in some pictures versus others but you are pretty and that's cute that he likes you. I'm in high school as well I'm 16 and I would say I'm a pretty girl to but no matter anyones opinion I would consider myself pretty in high school and you should to. :)

• you look average to me.