Have you ever made a fool out of yourself? Tell me your story.

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I have not.
My story:

I was in my sight singing class (that's when you sing solf├Ęge---do re me fa sol la ti do---a Capella). My professor gave me a few measures to sing. So I went to sing it, "do fa re sol sol me ---" stops me in the middle of my measure and says, "No! you were suppose to down on 'me'" The whole class started laughing, and I got so bright red and started to tear. I got so embarrassed I walked out of class. :( sosadforme.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah when I was younger my aunt got "DSL" internet and the only DSL I ever knew before then was direct satellite link (for cable and stuff) so one time she calls me over because I was the computer nerd and she was having trouble. So I get over there and realize OF COURSE SHE'S NOT GOING TO HAVE INTERNET...SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DISH INSTALLED! So I called the ISP complaining that how the hell are we supposed to get internet without the dish and the guy starts laughing and tells me DSL stood for digital subscriber line! LOL. That's probably the most embarrassing story OF MY LIFE! I played it cool though I was like...GOOD...you guys know you're sh*t, I think I'll switch over to your internetz now! LOLOL.

• When I was in high school I was really nervous because I had to do a public speaking assignment and my friend told me to just imagine everyone in the underwear. Well being a teenage guy at the time that wasn't the best advice to give me. The whole time I was talking everyone was laughing at me even the teacher had her head down trying not to laugh. Then to top it off when I was walking back to my seat some kid tripped me and I fell head first into the wall and made a hole in it.

• I went up to this girl at the train station and meant to say, "Hi, I'm Andy and you're gorgeous" but I actually said "Hi, I'm gorgeous," realized my mistake, then quickly walked away leaving her completely befuddled.

• Hmmm a few years ago as I was jumping off a diving board and when I came down to spring back up my bathing suit slid all the way down and everybody say my stuff. It was pretty embarrassing... especially because some family was there.

• I think I believe I've made a fool of myself talking to women more times than they thought I was a fool. I can't think of a singular time, but I can think of different times I've said things then seconds later I think "crap why did I say that".

• That's not too bad.

• awwwwww *hugs*

• When I was 13 I was trick or treating and followed a group of people walking into a house thinking it was a walk-through, well, it wasn't. I stood there as about 13 people stared at me and then asked me why I was in their house. lol

• I was in a spelling bee in the 3rd grade. I was the best at spelling, English, and grammar in my grade by a wide margin. I was also the first contestant with the first word.

"Okay, Mr. Wrong, can you spell banana?"

"Lol sure. B-A-N-N-A... no WAIT I forgot--"

"I'm sorry, that's incorrect. Tina, spell frog for us."

• I was in the hall walking next to this girl I liked trying to flirt and I walked into a pole HARD. Dropped my binder cracked my shades scraped my hand. It was bad -__-

• Loool sorry for you.

My story is that I had planned a special night with my ex, our first together ;) but she was nervous for some reason and said she could we postpone it. I had prepared well, bought some wine and candles, cleaned my room, new sheets etc. And protection lol. So when she texted me that I was pretty pissed, and decided to go to the guys' yard to smoke something (after promising her that I would stop). I got pretty lean and eventually left, but halfway through the journey home my girl called me to say she's close by, on her way. I was like 'is she serious?' So I stopped and waited for her to come down the road. When she met me it soon became clear that I was pretty stoned, I couldn't even talk straight. I felt like I was drunk and high at the same time. I tried to take her back to the house, but after a brief argument she dumped me, saying 'how can I trust you?' I was gutted and boy...embarrassed to say the least :(

• well not sure if it counts, but I hate when I say hi or hello to someone and they completely ignore me or don't hear me, makes me feel retarded lol

• Making a fool of my self is what I normally do. In fact, I started making a fool of myself making a fool of yourself became the cool! So I'm sort of a pioneer.

• Yes. Accidently, no less. I accidently ripped down some sort of banner in class when I was maybe 11 years old and all eyes were on me. Guess they never saw anything like it, haha.

What Girls Said 7

• yes :(

this was in english class senior year, I had this complicated japanese drink where you had to push the marble down in order to drink it and I guess I pushed it too hard and the juice comes exploding out -___- so embarrassing! it got all over people's stuff too and their tables ohh gosh and what's worse is them watching me clean the mess :/

• Yeah, I tripped over the bean bags in the huge study rooms at my university.

Even better, it was during exam time. Exam time = packed to the brim.

EVERYONE turned and looked. It was absolutely mortifying. Especially because I have an attention phobia.

• I was waiting for my cousin to pick me up and I saw his I was like hey and he said hi back I asked him if the door was open but he was talking on the phone so I just got in and while I'm getting in he was like do I know you? and I'm like shutup :P and he's like seriously I turn around its this random guy that I don't even know and I was like omg sorry I thought you were someone else and he's like its okay

It was so embarassing :$

• Yes, too many to count.

• Yep and no I will not it happens too much!

• Yea who doesn't, really.

I know I have, plenty of times, usually when I've had a few.. haha.

I remember this one time - I had a group presentation to do in front of the class, we were reading through the slides and I couldn't say "developmental" for the life of me; after 5 times of trying and looking like a complete retard my friend just said it for me. I was so embarrassed.

• Yes, lol. I think I said something Spanish wrong before and it didn't sound so good.