How do you react when a girl honks at you?

So every time I see a fine guy in the streets I always honk and give them eye contact, like saying wow.

How do/would you guys react to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had it happen to me a few months ago. I was just walking down the street and this car with like 3 or 4 girls in it was honking at me. They were like waving out the windows too but I couldn't make out who it was though because they just blew right past me. It totally made my day but I was thinking "Nooooo, come back!".

• Aww lol, well I would probably stop if there were more girls in the car but it's just me when that happens, and I'm shy to stop.

• Yeah well I don't stop in the middle of the road to talk to pedestrians either so I didn't really expect them to stop for me. It still put a smile on my face haha.

• exactly..."thinking nooo come back"...

What Guys Said 7

• That'll make my day lol

• Are you sure they are not honking at you because you are in the way?

• Yea because I like to play chicken with cars...

• i would probably get a little startled. then I would look to see if I know her, and if I don't then I would wonder why she honked at me...maybe I was walking too slow? maybe she's almost about to hit me?

if she gave me eye contact, smiled and waved then I would wave back and probably want to talk to her. I never got honked at before by a woman while I was out...

• I'd really be confused. lol

• I'd be super confused and wonder "do I know her?"

• I'd be really flattered, it's not every day a female does that :D

• Probably wave at them. And then I would probably feel pretty good

• i would just keep walking and do a little happy dance inside

What Girls Said 1

• haha guys do that to me all the time when I'm walking down the street xD