What do you think about nose, tounge, belly button, and back dimple piercings? Guys and girls.

i don't have any of these nor am I thinking about getting them. my parents would shoot me. I'm just curious about other people's opinions. are they trashy? a turnon? turnoff? cute?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really dislike any piercings, I think it's up to the individual. If you like it, get it. If you don't, don't.

I've got my tongue and navel done. I'd never actually seen back dimple piercings til I just googled it. link looks pretty hot. But I love the way back dimples look, so I'd never get it done. Plus, dermal anchors look f***ing painful. I like nose, too.

Whether they are 'trashy' depends on the person, I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • do you think that guys find your peircings a turn on or turn off? like how do the majority of guys react to them?

• Show All
    • oh okay I thought maybe they would notice your tongue when you talk or something. thanks :)

• Whenever a guy does notice, he usually says, "I didn't think you'd be the type to get piercings" or something. I don't know what that means, though.

What Guys Said 1

• Belly Button can be nice.

Nose no more than a stud and it's ok

Others are a turn off. (Obviously this does not include ears).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nose rings can be cute if it's like a little stud, but not a ring. I think rings look kinda trashy in the nose for some reason. I don't really care either way about tongue piercings. I like belly rings and I have one myself. There are so many cute dangly rings to go with and I think they're really pretty. And I've never even seen a back dimple piercing so I have no idea what I think about those haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose is cute, tongue is gross, no opinion on belly button, back dimple sounds painful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a smal one in the nose and a belly button is OK. the others...totally gross me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think much of them, they are what they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • back dimple piercings? WTF?

tongue piercings are gross

0|0
    0|0