What should I wear on the first day of school?

i have darkish skin (South Indian origin), hazel eyes, and long naturally curly black hair with blue streaks. I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, kinda hourglass shaped. my usual style is goth/emo/punk rocker, trying to get some clothing and makeup suggestions for when classes begin.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• sorry I got distracted by your description what's the question again? lol oh yeah , I think you can wear anything and its gonna look good !

What Girls Said 2

• "Randomzzgirl" is RIGHT! You seem really pretty from the way I picture you :)

Skinny jeans look great on girls with curves. People like me, you, and others! I love curves...and if you got an "hourglass" figure.. you can look good in anything!

Army boots are great..any nice boots would look nice with your skinny jeans of any color..u can get one of those biker jackets which are cute..and wear that with a tank top. :P

• Army boots, black skinnys, a (whatever color you want) tank, and a leather jacket :) makeup just a cat eye and lip gloss, don't go overboard