What is your favorite eye color?

for a brunette girl, what eye color is most attractive? blue, green, light brown, dark brown, hazel?

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think brown hair with blue or green eyes is absolutely stunning but I've seen gorgeous brown haired girls with all these different shades it is more about your overall look I mean on some girls what stands out is gorgeous blue or green eyes but many times the very pretty girls I've seen have brown hair and brown eyes and just beautiful looking faces...so it is more about how your features look together

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• It's a minor detail. Blue, green brown, it's all pretty. As long as it's not a cold, dark, soul sucking black, each eye color has its uniqueness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. That color goes well with just about anyone, and it seems to enhance their look.

But I wouldn't choose someone just because they had hazel eyes, don't get me wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark brown eyes the most; there's just something about them that I find really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
    • your eyes be so purtyyy :D

• Show All
    • omgoodness... that sounds...fracking delicious... I NEED SOME SEX-COOKIES RIGHT NOW!

GIMME GIMME GIMME!

*in Aretha's voice*

why, thank you :p

• yes, like REALLY REALLY!

*raises eyebrow in imperious manner*

who's got the ovaries between us? that's right, ME. so I shall sing as I PLEASE! :D

• i have a friend with brown color eyes and I like her most

i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • i like brown,but hazel is nice(:

i have greenish hazel(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like green!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • brown

0|0
    0|0
  • i like blue eyes, with blond hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my brown eyed girls. =) link

0|0
    0|0
    • haha love that song <3

• yeah its a great song.

• Brown. Like the light brown that mixes with the brunette. Or, hazelish or greenish. And this is actually my preferred kind of girl when it comes eyes and hair color :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue or dark brown :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like all colors. I am more about the shape of the eye.

Good Eyes:

link

link

link

link

Not the greatest eyes:

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
    • omg the first 2 guys have eyes that make my heart skip a beat haha. theyre absolutely gorgeous!

• Show All
    • I wouldn't believe links you see of models and stuff, the pics have been edited and crap and it's amazing what someone can do in photoshop to make someone's eyes appear more attractive. I think it's the eyes we see from day to day that we need to pay attention to lol :)

• @Dantemustdie - I said the SHAPE of these men's eyes, NOT the color. :P

• I'm partial to blue eyes for some reason. I think it's because every girl in my family has bright blue eyes except for me, and I feel left out.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown & hazel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on her face of course.

though I guess green eyes and brown hair would be a pretty stunning combination.

0|1
    0|0
    • My eyes?

*Puppy dog eyes*

link

• Show All
    • You REALLY want some? Like REALLY REALLY?

No no no, you're supposed to scream it!

"Why, THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!" *Does vocal acrobatics*

Like really really REALLY?

Who's got the shwang between us!? Yes, that's right, I'VE got the shwang! Look at ME!

...Don't give me that look, that was a revelation, not a witty come-back.

• honey brown!

0|0
    0|0
  • hazel and greennn ooh

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely blue or green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have natural brown hair and green eyes, but I always wanted to have those beautiful chocolate brown eyes :) or maybe hazel, but brown is my favorite

0|0
    0|0
    • haha that's so funny because I have brown hair too but I've always wanted greenish/blueish eyes. looks like we all what we don't have ha ha x)

• Ha ha guess so :)

• Hazel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say dark brown eyes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gray, Black and Green and Hazel are my favorites in general.

Brunettes all need hazel,brown and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • GREEN...or hazel (;

0|0
    0|0
  • green

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel =)

0|0
    0|0
  • lighter colors go great with dark hair