Girls how do you feel when an ugly guy calls you pretty/cute?

You could tell just by looking at him that he's not physicaly appealing. What if that guy complimented you on your looks? Would you think 'creepy?' or would you be flattered?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be flattered. That being said, I've been told I'm terrible at taking compliments, so it would probably come off as me being super awkward.

Assuming he's a stranger, I would have no right to call him 'ugly'. And a guy's attractiveness doesn't affect or determine whether or not something he does is nice. At least not in my opinion.

Plus, most good looking guys have their heads too far up their own butts to say anything complimentary to another anyway (no offence).

What Girls Said 17

• Girls how do you feel when an ugly guy calls you pretty/cute? I feel nothing

Would you think 'creepy?' or would you be flattered? I'd think he's creepy

• If an attractive guy called you cute, would that change your mind about him being creepy?

• @johnny_hustle

Your question could have easily been answered without you having to post by just reading what was already there before you without projecting your own issues into it.

Just saying for argument sake to fully understand what you are projecting.

^ this right here I'm not projecting anything that's on you and whatever issues with your looks you have

• and what I meant by that is... if an ugly guy was able to give you a compliment in the same kind of behavior an attractive guy would. Despite it being out of the norm. You would be flattered, compared to the normal ugly guy being a creep.

^ no I would not be flattered.

I'd would think he was not creepy.

^ this is a major duh because I've been saying I label 'creepy' by generalized behavior

Recall this v

"So 'creepy' to you is based on whether or not the guy is attractive or not?

^ no"

• Flattered. I would only think 'creepy' if the compliment itself was creepy.

• I have had this happen and I felt guilty because I didn't find him physically attractive. Mentally I was attracted to him but not physically. I could tell he wanted to know if I found him to be attractive and I had a hard time inside about it. I wanted to find him physically attracted but even after a few months of talking I didn't. We planned to meet...he was a great guy and I want a great guy but he ended up getting caught in some very shady stuff he couldn't deny and so we never continued...problem solved. :(

• Regardless of features I would be uncomfortable and swiftly exit conversation. Unless I was drunk and/or knew them :)

• I would be flattered unless the guy looked like any of these 5 dudes...

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

• I see Pedo bear in there :-D

• LOL. IF HE EVER SAYS I'M PRETTY

I WILL GRAB MY AK-47

• I love those pictures, they're so hilarious anddd creepppy. I just think that's funny, I don't likee that they're creeppyy. lol

• I mean if that happened I would really just say aw well thank you and keep it moving. Would I be flattered? No not really I would appreciate it though. Would I be creeped out no not really unless he was being creepy in the way he said it lol like "Oh damn baby you look pretty today" rofl that's not okay that would get him kicked in the shin

• I would be quite flattered and happy but I'd also wouldn't want to give a stranger or my "friend" the wrong impression. Generally a girl would "deep inside" be smiling big but we'd also wouldn't want to give the wrong impression if we had no feelings for the person who said it. If it was by a friend and I knew he didn't mean no harm in saying it, I wouldn't strug him off I'd thank him.

• Awwh, I'd totally be flattered by that. :)

• I would be flattered, but would probably feel a little awkward as to why he's complimenting me. (Is this a stanger or a friend that's complimenting?) If it's a stranger then it would just be creepy.

• It's not creepy really, a compliments a compliment. I probably just wouldn't reply or respond.

• hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

• i would be flattered (:

• certainly flattered and I would think that was nice and sweet

• flattered :o)

• A compliment is a compliment.

I'd be flattered, no matter who it is (as long as they mean it that is).

• a compliment is a compliment

• I don't care what the guy looks like, I'd still be flattered. I've never been called either before so I don't care if it was a 90 year old man who called me pretty, I'd be happy someone thought I was.

What Guys Said 0