Is it just me or is Smurfs perverted?

Ok there is one girl out of 100 smurfs and papa smurf she wears a short white dress and looks like a small blue marilyn monroe then there is a handy smurf who doesn't carry tools... need I go on?

sorry I'm a little... well I didn't mean to put papa please ignore

Most Helpful Guy

• not really, I don't think any Smurf has reproductive organs so they don't get any sexual arousement. Actually Smurfette wasn't even a natural smurf she was created by Gargamel to lead the smurfs into a trap, but it misfired and she betrayed him, giving her the blond goldy locks she has now.

• so what your saying... is she is a freaking blow up doll?

• She was created by Gargamel, he's an evil wizard. You shouldn't take these thing literally, it'll only hurt your head.

• so the ugly evil wizard made a girl who happens to resemble marilyn monroe with a taste for slutty dresses

What Girls Said 5

• Wait, Papa Smurf wears a short white dress? O:

• The word itself sounds odd...Smurf what does that even mean?

• LOL. I love the smurfs! but yes, I do understand your concern... it is slightly suspect... :p

• Lol when you think about it that way, it is. Because I know, I thought about it that way too :D haha. But just don't think about it that way, just think about it for what it is, a bunch of funny looking blue people living together :p lol

• No.

What Guys Said 4

• Have you ever seen baby smurfs?

No.

They are sexless. It'd be like arguing that Fraggle Rock was perverted.

Or Donald Duck, because he doesn't wear pants.

• si senor link

• I saw the trailers, so yeah, they oversexualized the smurfette.

She was part of the inner circle on the original show, so I didn't really think much of it.

• Whats more perverted is your interpretation of a perfectly innocent kids TV show :P

• I didn't notice till my dad and mama told me... do you want to go there with me?