Pear shaped?

I have a petite upper body but big hips and thighs and I'm really self conscious about it. guys are pear shaped girls unnatractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think that body is important, but over rated too ,like face is really big in my book, but also (as cliche as it is) personality. I like a girl who is as fun to look at as to hang around. So since a am an overwhelmingly nerdy guy I have to say that 35% is looks, 30% personality and 10% how much she would care for me (hold me when I'm sad, take care of me when I am sick)f and 20% mystery factor that I can't explain but something that makes her more attractive and nicer than she already is as you can see she has to be strong in all of these.

as far as looks go there are many more factors than just hourglass and big boobs. First off, no matter how hot or ugly you are, you will look less hot and much uglier by being skany. Looking comfortable is generally hotter, but some mix of both is best. For example a nice fitting tee is better than one that is too small or too big. But one that hugs your stomach is good I think.

What Guys Said 3

• trust me- dudes LOVE hips. Pear shaped gulz are just like WHAH!

• Pear shaped girls are HOT. I love that body type.

• Most people are only concerned with whether or not you're overweight, or your face looks bad. I don't think a pear shape is a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be so self-conscious about it, I am petite up top and have the hips and thighs as well. Just carry it the best that you know how. I am often complimented on my shape even when I am not too happy with it. Embrace what you have and show your assets. As you can see the men love it. I'm 28 and I've come to really like my shape and I've figured out ways to wear things that compliment it very well. Maybe switch your style up some and try to see your image in a more attractive light.