Do you think I have no fashion sense?

girls often criticize my clothes and say they're boring and that I have no fashion sense. guys have never said anything but I don't know if that's because they don't care or are just nice.

all my clothes come from wal-mart or the goodwill because my family doesn't have much money and can't afford regular stores. the shirts I have with store logos came from the goodwill and were preowned.

link

link

link

link

link

if you've seen these pictures before I asked which one I should wear on a date and most of the girls said none because my clothes are ugly, boring, and cheap. but I can't afford anything better.

Most Helpful Girl

• For one - f*** those girls.

Second - you have causal style, not boring. A lot of girls dress like you do often, or more often then they'd like to believe.

Third - Ain't no shame in shoppin at wal - mart and the goodwill for clothes; most, if not all of my things are from hand me down stores, you just have to know how to spice the outfit up a little, by using layers and accessories.

Fourth - honestly, it's the person wearing the clothes that matters more.

Everyone has their own style; your circumstance doesn't allow you to shop in like Beverely Hills, or keep up with the latest trends - so f*** it. Just make the best of what you got, because there's a lot of people who have been wearing the same clothes for months, and would rock the hell out of your wardrobe lol.

Screw what people think; especially about something so f***in shallow like fashion. Someone has the nerve to say something, tell them to stop lookin then.

As far as a date - eh, unless your going somewhere super fancy like a ritzy resturant - you honestly don't need to be that dressy. Hell the guy your going with will probably look just as casual lol If you can, you should at least get like one nice blouse, skirt / dress / heels (go to Ross / TJ Maxx if you have one near you - cute shirts their are like 4 - 8 bucks most, shoes 15 - 25 ish, skirts / dresses - most are 17 - 30 bucks.) Just for formal occasions.

Other than that - I say hey, your clothes are fine. Just ignore the incredibly pathetic ignorance a lot of people have these days...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• The clothes are kind of boring. Just look for better colors when buying clothes. The clothes don't have to be expensive.

• everyone has fashion sense. yours is casual, comfortable, cute. you look fine :) don't worry about what those girls say, they clearly haven't got their priorities straight.

• i think number three is the best out of these :)

• they are kinda boring and if guys arnt saying anything they probaly don't care. but you shoulnt think what can I afford but what you can change about tour stlye. like you have a lot of tee shirts try mixing it up with a dress or a different cut.