Guy do you like this look on a girl?

So I have a lightish brown hair, with light brown eyes (theres gold flecks in there too haha) and I'm pretty tan. And I was wondering if I should get highlights in my hair, but wasn't sure. Would my hair look good with highlights inn it? And guys do you like it when a girl has highlights in her hair?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• yes girls look real hot win they have high lights if they are dune right

• would it look bad if the highlights were like blonde? lol I dnt want to have blond streakes in my hair but...i was js...

• back at you :)

What Guys Said 2

• No pictures, no opinion. Sorry.

• i really just don't like it when girls pay so much attention to their hair or appearance in general.

sadly tho, most girls are like that.

• im not like much girls when it comes to that...i was just wondering what guys think of girls with highlights cause a lot of girls get them

• hmm, I hope so.

like I said, I don't care for it, even if it does look good.

• haha okay

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm a girl but get what you want ha ha but I actually don't like blond highlights if they're not natural, but whatever, do what you want :)

• haha okay..im not looking to put bright blond highlights lol...i just want a few lighter colors in there lol