What does it mean if a girl looks twice at you but doesn't smile?

Me and a girl were walking past each other I noticed she was looking then quickly looked away so did I. Then I looked again as she was getting nearer and she looked quickly and again then looked away without a smile.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope more people answer this question, this happens to me all the time!

What Girls Said 5

• she probably thinks your cute or something. I don't know I think it happens to everyone haha.

• She loves u dude. Cause I always do that near my crush. I wish he'd give me a smile though.. Cause it indicates that he is a bit attracted so I won't look like an idiot

• You probably just caught her eye and when she tried to get a good look at u, you caught her so then she tried to get another look but you caught her again... Don't read into it much

• i do that all the time, its almost always because I'm checking them out, something about them intrigued my eye the fact that someone is looking at you means there's something good to look at

i don't smile because I'm tired have a headache or need coffee

• She was probably checking you out.

• I was actually looking at her to see if she was checking me out (I guess to boost my self-esteem) so I can't help to think maybe she was doing the same :/

• She most likely was. I often times check guys out without even realizing I'm doing it lol. What can I say, I like to look.

What Guys Said 1

• if all this answers are true.. it think the real question is how do you approach.