I love purple and yellow. Do they go together?

My two favorite colors are purple and yellow. Can I wear a top and a bottom with those colors?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• not really but the dress in the link looks OK. A bit flashy but OK. Maybe accessorizing with earrings that are purple while wearing yellow may be better.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• NO. And f*** the lakers.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you're a Lakers fan yes. I dunno, might look a bit tacky to me. just sayin

2|0
    0|0
  • sure, mix and match. With a body like yours, who needs clothes ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • I think so? If I remember my color wheel they're complimentary colors iirc. Like blue and orange and whatnot. Just be comfortable and wear what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • better than purple and green :P

btw, I hate the lakers (im from cleveland, and the lakers are now managed by our former coach when LBJ was here)

0|0
    0|0
  • If going off of the linked picture I say no.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I think you can since there opposits on the colour wheel

try it and see what you think

0|0
    0|0
  • They can, but it would be very difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 words- Laker Girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a UW Husky (Univ of Washington), it's almost required that you wear that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• why not? Make sure yellow top is more subtly PASTEL yellow with purple for bottom; it will compliment your body figure well. I wouldn't mind to try this colors on my next shopping spree.

Also, a nude or tan shoes, less jewelry and of course less make-up will perfectly cordinated with the outfit. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do and they remind me of the Lakers (I hate that I love the lakers, forever a Knicks girl) <3 :D

1|0
    0|0
    • grrrr I am a knicks fan how can you say that?

• Show All
    • hey girl. I have always been a dolphins fan. when the cowboys, or the 49ers, or the giants were better that never made me love them! grrrr

• Well, I like the Lakers KNICKS will always be first though.

• Yep :) lots a people do

Even Megan fox link

1|0
    0|0
    • wow thnx. that is great!

• Show All
    • Well yea, the oufit is a bit weird, but the colors can go together :)

• the only problem with that photo is the fact that the qa wants to wear a top and bottom that are purple and yellow. it looks like megan just sort of threw what looks to be a yellow jacket over a purple dress, that she was probably gonna take off anyway..but its w/e

• i wore a mustard yellow tank top once with a dark purple skirt. it looked great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Colour blocking was a huge trend this summer and purple and yellow are two great colours to achieve that look!

0|0
    0|0
  • They go OK together, but in terms of clothing they may seem a bit strong together :)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe in a print but usually not

0|0
    0|0