Girls would you ever admit that you look slutty (in public)?

there was this girl who was applying for a job along with myself and she had just come from her other job where she was looking rather well..lets just say..."not very professional" (but still acceptable)..and she said aloud "sorry for looking like this, I didn't have "time" to go home and change...

so would you ever admit to actually looking slutty in public, even using that "excuse" to go along with it

Most Helpful Girl

• More importantly, did she get the job?

• ya know, I never did find out if she did. I just know I didn't (close, but no cigar)

• Oh damn bad luck. Sorry I was just curious :) In answer to your question I have made excuses for my appearance when it's not really acceptable.

What Girls Said 12

• Actually, I have mentioned that I thought I was dressed too revealingly in a couple of situations - nothing horrible, just more cleavage than I originally thought the shirt would show. Both times, however, I was told that I wasn't looking "slutty" at all so I was worried about nothing. But since I said that, I definitely think that I would say I look slutty if I think I do in any way.

• Yeah, I'd totally admit it lol. I don't really dress slutty (not on purpose anyway) but if I'm wearing something kind of revealing I always think/say, man, I look like a streetwalker today.

• I would never say I looked slutty but I would willing to admit it if I was not dressed appropriately for a situation.

• yep. my friends tell me I look like a slut all the time. I don't really but I dress more revealing than any of them. I say that I may look like a slut but I don't act like one (never gone past 2nd base nd that was with a bf) while they all sleep around so it's like whatever. guys tell me I look good nd that's what matters.

• Yes, but I would never make up an excuse for it. If I wanna look slutty then I'll dress slutty, it's not like someone made me dress that way.

• I am unapologetic for my slutty attire, thank you. But sure, I'll admit to it. I'm 5'10", man. Stuff is just shorter on me than it is on shorter girls.

• LOL, not an excuse.. or is it? I don't know anything about women's clothing!

• I don't dress slutty :) x

• nope because I don't think I dress slutty.

• No - I don't dress slutty

• yes I would admit it

• Yes.

• I don't dress slutty but if I did I would admit it however on a job interview that is highly unprofessional and honestly just plain dumb...if you have a job interview does it really hurt to make sure you are appropriately dressed that day? Good lord.

What Guys Said 0