Opinion on high waisted shorts?

Opinion on high waisted shorts

link

these are the ones I'm talking about, put with a tight top and right jewellery, do you think this is attractive?

or do you prefer: link

Updates:
I usually wear high waisted shorts but more tight denim ones - was thinking of a pair of the first ones tho

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I love high waisted shorts, and would wear them like this: link link

0|0
    0|1
    • I like that site! what country is it?

• Show All
    • Your so lucky! UK has best shopping! thanks :)

• No problem :D

What Guys Said 10

• If you look at the answers you'll see that guys and girls definitely don't agree on what's attractive. Guys think they look absolutely hideous and girls don't.

1|0
    0|0
    • True, but if you look at the guys that are answering this question I doubt many of them are that fashionable (and I mean high/highstreet fashion). High waisted shorts are in because of fashion not because they necessarily look good (although I think they do). Anyways my point is, guys that were into fashion would think differently.

• That's the thing. fashionable from a trendy/fashion perspective and what's just plain old aesthetically pleasing are two different things.

• Again I agree, the trick is to be able to dress in such a way that your both. :)

• The first one is better, but I like low-waisted stuff more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOO, those shorts are way too big. Just get the tiny shorts and put it with a top.

0|1
    1|0
  • a thing of the past

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most men would find this attractive. I certainly would, But it all depends on how you feel wearing such curve-revealing shorts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh...they're gross.

0|1
    1|0
  • Fugly. I can't stand them.

0|0
    1|0
  • high waisted shorts are really ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• For some reason the links aren't working for me... but anyway, I love high waisted shorts. I have some vintage denim ones that I wear all the time :D

0|0
    0|0
  • they can look pretty good if they're the right fit and teamed with a nice top and accessories but they can also look horrendous if they don't fit well etc!

Are you thinking of getting some? Are you a fan of these? x

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high waisted shorts. I have a couple of pairs and been searching for another denim but can't find any. I don't know why guys dislike them... they shape our figure and waist line.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends of your body type and what do you use it with...

I am not a fan of high waisted shorts but I do love how the sailor high waisted shorts look, quite cute...

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high wasted shorts -- I actually don't mind high wasted pants either. I find them comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I <3 High waisted shorts I own 5 pairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer mini shorts haha

0|0
    0|0
  • hawt. I want some.

0|0
    0|1
  • i think they can be really really cute on certain girls, not fit for all bodies though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, for some reason they make me look and feel fat and also not comfortable to me.

0|0
    1|0