What does it mean if a girl disagrees with you thinking you are fat or unattractive?

Like I think I am fat and could lose weight. She says I always wear the same style clothes. I say I wear the same style of clothes because they are loose and cooling, I can't wear old styles because I've grown now and they are not flattering for my body, she disagrees and says I am not fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk up to her and say "Bitch, is you crazy?" ... then lift up your shirt and do the truffle shuffle.

What Girls Said 5

• Could be 2 things:

1. Trying not to hurt your feelings

2. She doesn't agree that you're fat & unattractive

• Most likely, it means exactly what it is - she doesn't agree that you're fat and unattractive. Take it for what it is meant to be, a compliment because she thinks you're attractive and not fat.

• She doesn't think you're fat, or she's being polite x

• she's trying to make you feel better about yourself

• Well, what you consider 'fat' might be different from what she views as 'fat'. People sometimes have different standards on what they view and consider as 'fat'. She probably doesn't think you're fat or she's being polite.

What Guys Said 1

• doesn't want to hurt your feelings