Guys: What color lingerie?

My boyfriend is going to see me for the 1st time wearing underclothes or lingerie when we skype because he wants to...nothing else is coming off though. lol...So if it was your girl what would you like to see on her and what colors? Would you want it to be lingerie or just a really cute bra and panty? Is there a certain cut/style you like best? Thanks before hand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something which you think is sexy and you feel comfortable in :)

I love things like this link it's cute and sexy :)

have fun x

What Guys Said 5

• Lingerie or bra and panty is fine. For colors black, red, or white.

I like boyshorts.

For lingerie I like something similar to this. link

• It would help to know your complexion.

• Black is the classic lingerie color for a reason- It has much attitude and that is sexy.

Would you take a look at my realitycheck?

• Black... any bra/panty combo. I have to see the tummy. Fishnet stockings are awesome too.

• so if your boyfriend told you to jump off a building, would you?

• Yea, that's totally the same thing -_-

• same difference. my point to the qa is..she should want to do it..it sounds forced (why did he ask)...

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend likes red. I think red is one of those colors that's supposed to be sexy and incite passion and whatnot.

• my boyfriend likes this one the most, although he can never keep me in it very long, bought stockings separate from local store along with some pink heels

link

• I like to wear black lacy stuff with bits of light pink, but most guys prefer my black lace and red lace stuff :) anywhooo just look at the Ann summers website they have great stuff, oh and the obvious victorias secret

• Depends what you like to wear;

I'd stick to red, black and white.

• i heard red and black or the most wanted lingerie colours

• Black and Red are the Sexy colors lol.

(Sorry, I just added my 2 cents..even though I am not a dude.)

• black never fails to flatter anyone

• I really don't think they care that much about the color or if it matches. But they do like something lacy, in a solid color. Especially red panties. Wear a thong or low rise panties or maybe VS cheeky underwear. My fave are the regular 5 for 25 VS thongs.

As for a bra wear a demi that makes your cleavage look nice