What is more attractive bare nude lips or some subtle color?

I don't like bright lipstick or anything but to me bare lips with no color look a little boring. I have a gloss that is neutral colored it just makes my lips slightly darker and they look colored but very subtle, just slightly more rosy than normal. I've been told it looks good and it is not very obvious.

Guys do you like this better or do you like when girls wear nothing on their lips and keep them pale?

Girls what do you think? I think bright lip color is more of a "girl thing", one of those styles that girls appreciate but guys don't necessarily care for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If you're playing up the eye, downplay the lips. Think smoky eye with lip color tint on. If you are wearing rouge on your lips, all you will need is some mascara and a neutral eyeshadow. Basically, you don't want to look like a drag queen, so pick one spot to play up, and let everything else look natural.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends, but on most girls, I prefer no color but something shiny.

• yeah I think you're right about the "girl thing" I don't really care as long as it's not overdone

• nude bare lips

• If you want to get my attentions, a little bit of color on the lips is good. Once I'm in love, I don't want anything on the lips (or face for that matter). I want to be able to gaze right into the face of my affection and know that there's nothing hiding her. Chap-stick, for the medical purpose of keeping your skin from cracking is fine, though.

What Girls Said 6

• bare or with a little lip gloss or lip balm

this ones really good and it smells really nice too

link

• link I Wear It Like Eve The 3rd Picture .. She Is So beautiful .

• Interesting when I said nude I mean not wearing anything on your lips as in bare. I like the nude colors but even that counts as "wearing lipcolor" to me haha. I actually never tried nude lipstick though.

• You Should .. Its A Really Pretty Color ..Yeaah , I Know I Was Just Showing How I Wear Mine And At Times I Do Just Wear Chapstick . iWear My Lipstick For When I Got Out To The Club Or Somewhere ..

• Subtle colour, definitely. I hate that 'concealer-on-lips' look.

From my experience, I've found guys like bright lips too. Especially red lips!

• I like nude lips - either just chapstick or a little lip gloss. I don't like color on my lips.

• Well even cherry chapstick adds a little color and looks nicer. my lipcolor is just slightly more obvious than cherry chapstick.

• I don't wear any chapstick that adds any color. I don't like it on me. I have seen girls who can pull it off, but I don't like it on myself. I prefer to play up my eyes, therefore, I put next to nothing on my lips.

• I don't put anything on my lips apart from on special occasions, bit that's because of my lifestyle, o think a bit of lipgloss is fine :)

• try tinted chapstick then, sounds prefect for your taste