Anyone else think Kim Kardashian is ugly?

I don't see why girls think she is so pretty, I could walk across school and pick 20 girls in a minute that are twenty times hotter. Seriously girls need to learn what a hot girl is.

• Yes
  • No
Her sisters I won't even say what I think of them... Blehhh
@Evangelina this is a pretty hot girl but still no 10/10 link
I would give Kim a 6 facewise and maybe 8 body. Her sisters wouldn't score above a 5 for anything.
Ok guys who have answered and who are reading this question. Tell the girls in here that the girl in my link above is a good example of a hot girl. Not the hottest but still damn hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she's that great

What Girls Said 16

• Ewwwe! Are you kidding me? That girl in your link is not attractive what so ever! She looks so fake and she is trying way too hard. I find natural beauty is always the most beautiful.

• I think she is hot, otherwise how else would guys stand watching her in the p*rn she makes?

• WTFis wrong with you women? I looked up Sasha Grey and she is uglier than the Kardashians... WTF WTF

• There is nothing wrong with us, it's called preference. Your preference is obviously not like ours, don't blow a gasket over it.

• I don't think she's drop dead gorgeous. I think she's pretty though, WITH makeup on. I think it has a lot to do with her body when it comes to people liking her and the attention she gets especially from guys. But honestly it doesn't really matter.

• I don't think she is pretty at all. I don't see the big fuss on her.

• Finally a girl that has an eye. What about the blond chick I posted? You think she is attractive?

• Ok what about Katy Perry. I think she a is a great example of a smoking hot woman. She is darn close to a 10 in my eyes.

• I would go lesbain for her anyday! If she told me pull down my knickers and open wide they would be down in blink of an eye! russel you lucky man! :O

• i seriously want to know how you look

• Or could just face the fact that she is average at best, maybe even ugly. Girls are clueless when it comes to knowing what a pretty girl is. Did you even read that most guys here don't think she is particularly attractive or do you have a reading disability?

• im disabled

• the guys one here represent a very small population

• I really don't see a problem with the way she looks. I think she is pretty.

• i think she's pretty.

• Shes one of a kind lets put it that way.

• Hahah exactly. Barfs.

• You sound like a jealous chick LOL

Who cares? She's a useless individual, but she knows how to make money while you're on girlsaskguys bitching about her. Who's winning eh?

• Still doesn't change the fact that she is nasty looking.

• Nah, you're a chick

• No one ever said the girl in the link is unattractive...seems like you just wanna bitch

• No, I think she is very beautiful. I especially think Khloe is beautiful because she looks like what normal look like.

• I give Khloe a 10 bodywise, so :P

• Honestly, I don't think the girl in the link is pretty, but that's just my example. I think the prettiest celeb actually is Khloe Kardashian.

• She's pretty because she's put together

• Hunny, women are not clueless, you are just an idiot.

• Stats don't lie. Most men who have come in here say she is ugly. You, are clueless...hunny.

• i think she's beautiful but tries too hard. she doesn't need all the makeup she wears

• I think it's funny what you say because not even makeup can save her.

• I think it's pretty funny that you're wasting time hating on someone you don't even know. oh wait, sorry, not funny, pathetic. :)

• 1 star, question sucks

• You are just afraid of the truth.

• Let me guess, you like anorexic women & that is why you hate the Kardashian women. So typical of men.

• Being thin doesn't make a person anorexic. Kim K is fat and most women don't share her body shape, so while she carries it well, an overwhelming majority of women don't

• I thought you were talking about klhoe...

• All the Kardashian women are a little curvier, that is why they are good examples for women.

• & what is the definition of a hot girl to you?

• Check update.

• I think QA is a female. The definition of hot to females is Christina Hendricks(cause she's chubby), Emma Watson(cause she's average), Kristen Stewart(average) etc

• Kristin Stweart is a little average looking. The other two I have no idea who they are.

• err whatever? who cares?

What Guys Said 5

• She's got that bimbo, fake tan and fake t*ts guido look going on, and wears make-up like she's a hooker. BLEGH.

@update : really? To each his own of course but she's got that fake blond bimbo look going on. And look at those ugly legs and knees. IMO

• She actually has amazing legs and feet. I have her in a p*rn.

• Eh I'm not into her.

• the entire family is fat and ugly. I haven't been following the show nor media but enough is enough! Is America that stupid? why are they so infatuated with some fat girls? really? can they find some good looking models to talk about?

• I think she has a Fantastic set of hips. But she isn't the greatest.

Its just Media advertisement. Put enough cash and promotions behind someone that they will flock to a hunk of dung. Look at the Twilight fad. Back in Highschool people made fun of these kind of guys.

Seriously I could think of a few dozen P*rn stars that are 100 times better looking then Kim. And prob know how actually please a guy as well since what are we kidding here. What is Kim famous for? lol even her P*rn video was BAAAAD.

• I don't think she is ugly as f***, but I don't find her attractive. She's definitely not my cup of tea.