I'm going on a date today, what should I wear?

ok I'm going on a date with this guy who is a bit older then me but I want to be layed back (not look like I went to a beauty salon) but at the same time look sexy enough not too sexy. and still have that young side of me. like not too mature. but I think we are going to dinner and a movie. so iono help plz!

Most Helpful Guy

• So finally you and that guy from your job is dating? Do whatever feels comfortable to you because probably he would like the way you are. Just be careful. Hahaha. The situation can get pretty dangerous. You guys should have waited a bit more.

• I mean we see each other everyday lol but we are not seeing each other we are dateing just getting to know each other on a different level.... how old are u?

• Oh I see. I am 23 going to be 24 soon. Can you answer the recent question I posted. Seems like this is an odd time on the site with not many people online. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• wear a very short mini skirt and a top that shows a lot of ur cleavage. =D

What Girls Said 1

• well think about your highlighting qualities and dress to emphasize them lol, it works every time lol