Every time I go to try and get a buzzcut the barber always talks me into leaving some hair on top?

Why the hell do they do this? I come there and want a 1 clipper all around and they talk me into getting like a 4 on top and 2 on the sides. Is it becasue a buzz cut is so easy you can do it yourself and a barber would rather do something more complicated? Should I just buy some clippers and buzz it myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because any jackhole can put a two on and shave your entire head with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Just put your foot down when they're suggesting a different style for you. A lot of times, they're going to do whatever they think is best and what will look better.

• Just get someone to do it for you or do it yourself. Or just be more firm with what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• Because once your hair starts to grow out, doesn't look as good if it is all the same length. If you want a haircut every week that is fine, but if you just do a 1 all the way around, 2-3 weeks down the road you are sporting a mini fro that just looks silly.

• buzz it yourself, why pay someone else to do something so easy.