Thong or g string, which one is hotter?

Thong or g string, which one is hotter?

Updates:
i was just curious I would like to try one but I was like if you where a skirt and it fell out or a dress ha ha I would be so humiliated

0|0
19|18

Most Helpful Girl

• i would pick thong...imagine all the work for the cstring! every time you pee you have to hold it in your hand :/ or what if you were taking off your pants and it fell onto the bathroom? still gonna slip it back on if it was a public bathrom? ha ha seems like it can get outta place easily too :O

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• c sting? have I been asleep for too long or what?

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of either. I prefer boy shorts over either one.

0|2
    1|1
  • well personally I LOVE thongs..they so yummy lol..but if I had to pick id pick normal cute cotton panties..with colorful prints..flowers..etc..theyr so cute and hot...thong can be kinda trashy..

0|2
    0|0
  • Dont wear nothing at all! Now that's Hot! ;)

1|1
    1|0
  • Regular cotton panties. with like.. flowers or hello kitties on them.

2|2
    1|0
  • c strings are weird...

3|1
    0|0
  • Never even heard of a c-string. Just looked it up, way too strange.

2|1
    0|0
  • Go with a thong

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go with the thong... But I love then both

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs way hotter

0|1
    0|0
  • G-strings are my favorite to see on girls but I like wearing thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither.. i prefer bikini style or regular

0|0
    0|0
  • g string is hotter whe it sricks out of the pants

0|0
    0|0
  • no preference, both very sexy on the right girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • thong

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a thong, no question. In certain situations it's hotter than going with no panties. From a guys point of view...I like peeling them off

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the thong girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • C string! I like knocking them off with my hard c0ck before getting down to business!

0|0
    4|1
    • No love for the c string, huh? Also LOL that they changed your question so much to make it completely different from what you were actually asking!

What Girls Said 18

• A c-string looks like a feminine pad that just sticks to you even though you're not wearing underwear. My vote is for thong.

5|0
    0|0
  • Oh my effing shizzz... WTF? As a thong wearer I am saying that is weird. It looks like you would have to clench just to keep it in. It's one thing to have a string up your butt, but a wire is a WHOLE different story. Before this I had never heard of a c string but thanks to Google I think I'll be sticking with my g string.

1|1
    0|0
  • just looked up what a c string is and... err.. wtf?

1|1
    0|0
    • google it I can't post links

• no, I said I just looked it up. I saw what it was. Why the hell would anyone wear that?

• yeah I comented on the rong post hahaha sry

• C strong? You mean g string...

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ohhh wow I just googled it. Who would wear one... they look more weird than sexy to me.

• picture this your whering a dress and your walking in public and it falls off and land on the ground and evry one noticed hahaha

• Everyone is answering about a c-string, the question was about a G-string. I wear both G-strings, thongs and commando. Never tried a C-string but it looks uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the C string looks uncomfortable but I have never tried one. So I will go thong.

1|1
    0|0
  • thong, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love thongs but I'm not a fan of the c string, doesn't look comfortable x

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care for either. I own more cheekies than anything.

2|1
    0|0
  • i like normal thongs better. They cover just enough yet they are still comfy.

0|1
    0|0
  • My partner always sais he's gonna take it off me either way so it doesn't matter witch one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol c string

0|0
    0|0
  • thong definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the pair. I have really sexy ones in g string and thong. Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • G string is deff hotter. But things are more comfy. So I wear those more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • does it matte? I'm sure it's going to come off soon enough

0|1
    0|0
  • WTF, a c string? What is the point of them?!

Thong I guess :P

0|1
    0|0
  • c-string looks like a pad...

2|0
    0|0