Best apartment searching sites/tips?

i'm on the hunt for a good spot! where should I look and what should I be looking for?

Most Helpful Girl

• link

I imagine that would be a pretty good site since they're the ones that publish those little Apartment Guide booklets that you can get. I've never used it though. There are plenty of others that would work well, too, but a lot of them make you pay to see or do certain things on their websites.

What Guys Said 2

• What you're looking for is up to you but a good site to find an apartment would be rent.com

• Location & affordability

What Girls Said 1

• tip : make sure heat & hot water is included

tip: make sure you have enough money for security deposit and firsts month rent at least

tip: you can always try negotiating the price for rent

• hello salina, I don't usually date chinese but Ill make an exception in your case :) add me

• it's almost like he likes the taste of his foot in his mouth...thanks for the answer chickadee. I'll see what I can do about the rent.