Why do my style questions keep getting deleted?

i asked questions like "which shirt is cuter for a date?" nd "which makeup look do you prefer?" nd they keep getting deleted. am I wrong or is that supposed to be the point of the style section?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's possible there was some content of your question that made the admins deem it inappropriate, but if you really can't think of a reason, maybe try sending a message to ask about it. ("contact us" at the bottom of the page.

What Guys Said 3

• If it was removed there must have been something about it that the admins didn't think was appropriate. Especially because you are under 18 the admins are tougher with the under 18 members.

• Who knows. This site kinda glitches sometimes.

• maybe its because your under 18

What Girls Said 3

• If you post a picture that includes a link to a photo of yours chances are it will be removed. If you go to reality check you can post to the section "do I have style".

• They may have removed it because they think it should have been submitted as a 'Do I have style?' thingymabob up in Reality (at the top of the web page) other than that I don't see why they'd remove them :S

• You're under 18, so they be stricter on you. :\