Would it be a turn off if you found out that your boyfriend had a plastic surgery?

The title says it all would be turned off if you found out that your current boyfriend had a plastic surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was not neccessary, then yes it would be. But if there was an accident or if he really needed it for some reason, other than just wanting it, then it would be ok.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes.

I don't like fake.

• what about dental? I always get complements on my smile and then I can't get the urge to tell people that my teeth were chipped and these are fake

• No the only dental fakeness I'm okay with is braces & teeth whitening.

• if it's for medical reasons-I'm OK with it,but if it's only for looks-it's a turn off,subjecting yourself to a huge risk just to look better is always a turn off

• Depends what it was for... Like say he got a nose job, I would find it a little weird but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• What sort we talking here?

• yea beacause all I want is him to be all natural ,not fake

• Yes. that is a huge turn off for me. that shows how vain he is and how obsessed with his looks he is. what if he wants me to get surgery

• Yeah it would be, genes wise.

What Guys Said 1

• I would wonder why my girl needed plastic surgery.

• To look like Angelina jolie

• Yeah, she doesn't turn me on... she's cute an all.. but I don't think she's the ideal kind of woman physically.