What's something Cute to wear?

Especially in the winter, it's hard to find something cute to wear. It's easier in the summer because I mostly wear dresses, what are some ideas of something cute to wear in the winter. We're all bundled up and cold (especially where I live, upnorth). I'de like to hear what guys have to say especially. I usually wear a lot of white too. Thanks for any helpful answers ;*)

Most Helpful Guy

• well.im a guy and a fashion design student and straight too so I guess you can trust my words

i think bundle all knitwears with bright colors is sooo cute!

its just like when you see little kids runnign around with huge big knit cardigan. its tings like taht, very niec and cute =]

• Thankx. I tend to like dark colours with the white, I forgot to mention, like sweater dresses and a cute pair of boots with faux fur on them. ;*)

• U can wear similar things with balck and white =]

sounds all cute now =D

What Guys Said 1

• I love girls wearing their leather winter boots with almost any outfit! Boots and blue jeans look so hot, but don't wear western style or cowgirl boots.

Last winter I saw a girl wearing tight leggings and winter boots with a dress that had a skirt reaching mid thigh. It was such a cute outfit for winter.

• Thanks. I like wearing jeans almost everyday and I do have cute pair of boots at home that are fur rimmed and the other has the lace up detailing which I think is hot. :*)

What Girls Said 5

• In winter, I always go for really cute sweaters, some dark jeans, and a cute pair of boots. Or, you can always do a really cute, trendy jacket. And there are always accessories to dress you up during winter, when you feel like the cold is limiting what you can wear.

• I live in the north too. and I wear lots of cute sweaters, vests, mittens, hats, and scarves. You could probably wear a skirt or dress too if you have knit leggings to wear underneath too.

• A nice pair of fitted jeans, maybe a white/beige turtle neck with a long brown cardigan and matchin brown boots. Honestly I'm more of a ghetto dresser but this is still something id wear:)

• wear thick leggings and a cute knit mini dress with matching boots, peacoat style jacket vintage necklaces, just make it work

• there are these REALLY cute matching hat and scarf and boots at old navy

go check it out!