If there is a guy you really like, do you look at his Facebook pics often, girls?

If so, how often do you go to his Facebook page? (question too short)

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually masturbate to his pictures. I have a crush on him.

*embarrassing*

What Girls Said 62

• Alas, the guy I really like doesn't have Facebook. I guess I must resort to other measures to appropriately stalk him.

• Too often.

This is why I hate Facebook sometimes. It can make you nuts, or even a little obsessive. (Especially if you can't talk to the guy due to various circumstances. )

:(

• I try not too, just in case they come out with some app that shows who has viewed your profile (and actually works) lol

• Yes I for sure stalk his Facebook page and check out his pictures! The amount of times I check out his pictures depends on how often I see him in real life. Each time I get excited at the thought of him, I will look at his pictures if I'm home with nothing more important to do. The number of times varies.

• yes sir, I am an unfortunate FB stalker about men I'm into. It's so awkward though, because you have to pretend not to know about info you only gathered through FB. When it comes up in conversation you have to feign surprise.

Don't we all do this?

• It happens, yes! But only because I can't see him in person. I guess it's a bit of an odd situation to have access to pictures of a person that you are into, or that you date briefly, or whatever.

• Guilty *Facepalm*

I check it evey now and then, but I am more focused on his relationship status, who is in that profile picture with him, and what are people writing on his wall.

• Yeah... and their wall :P then when I see some other girl has posted on the guy's wall and I don't know the person I become irrationally jealous that I cannot post on his wall in the same manner (its worse if she uses xxxx's and he replies with them) ha ha but yeah...

IMMA CYBER STALKER >=)

• yes ofcourse

and when I first really liked my guy I always had a picture of him at my work desk.

• Yep. I try to limit it to a couple times a week. I get all embarassed when I look at his page. And sometimes I get jealous, so I try not to look at his FB very often because it makes me feel bad lol.

• Facebook turned me into a stalker, hence why I deleted it.

• I won't lie yes! {*^_^*} But I mostly do it to check on his relationship status but when I do look at his pictures I look for who's in the picture with him. I will say that I do like to check on his Facebook page once every 2 or 3 weeks or when I haven't herd from him in a long time. (I get worried when I don't hear from him since we talk a lot! lol)

• guilty as charged *grins*

• I do... often.

with dreamy eyes I scroll through all his pictures..

And look at his wall, and stuff..

And I do that.. ALMOST everyday.

*hides*

• yes. too often. last time I did that, got caught.. because he's a IT guy. actually don't know how he found out but seemed like all the other guys knew about that. EMBARRASSING*

• I've done it twice...and I felt like such a psycho afterward, so I stopped. It was especially shameful since he's not my friend on there :/

I hate Facebook sometimes.

• no not his pics aften ,i mean I already know him but looking at his wall to see if any other girl trying ti steal him :)

• haha yes... my ex and my crush.. I hate it!

• when I miss him, I look for like 1 minute and then just close it out. =\

I guess I'm just sentimental -- If I could take a picture and keep it in a heart locket, I would lol

• HAHAHAH ! yesss I do ! I actually checked his profile when I saw this ! Thanks for reminding me. lol !

• yep one of my best guy friends.

he came over, went on my face book and went to type in his name.

as soon as he typed "M" his name came up first...and I have over 1,000 friends.

he obviously realized I had been on his page...a sh*t load.

-_________________-

• I'm so afraid of this exact same thing happening... lol what happened after that?

• so embarrassing! I was at a guy's house and when he was typing on cha cha answers it showed his history and it had questions like" how to be a good kisser" .lol! Everyone looks up stuff like that but this guy was interested in me and it was awkward..

this is why I always delete my history!

• I think you are making more of it than he would. If you are best friends why wouldn't you visit his page a lot?

• Yes. I would go to his page every now and then, and look at my favorite pictures of him (or any new pictures).

• yup... especially since I don't get to see him often over the summer

• I occasionally open he's profile, but I do it for others too. Though if I have a crush on him, it will be a bit more often. I don't cyber stalk him too much more then I do other people. =/

PS. This was true a month ago. When my Facebook profile still existed.

• Don't have a Facebook so no. I get nervous looking at pictures of him for some reason and then I don't want to show him pictures of myself because I will feel that he would think I am ugly.

• Hmmm, I'd say no because I know he's not worth looking at anymore..But it's tempting to sometimes. Last time I looked was like 4 months ago.

• everyday

• Well I usually don't see my boyfriend for sometimes up to a month so every few days I look at his pictures.

• I look at like any new pictures that he's uploaded or tagged in if I see it on my homepage, but I look at his profile maybe once every two days. Can I ask how many times you/a guy might do it to a girl he likes?

• I glance at his page about every other day (to see if I'm in his top friends list on the side) and I look at his pictures sometimes but not that often.

• More from Girls
    32

What Guys Said 12

• LOL this is great! So many stalker girls, I had no idea! I think it's cute. :p

• I'm surprised (mostly in a good way) at these answers - did not expect that response at all.

• would any of you girls ever block a guy that you liked ? like if you had a boyfriend or were shy ? or other are there any other reasons besides them blocking u... I like this girl ,we see each other in real life all the time but we don't know each other that well... I just messaged her so I could talk and we did a little bit . I think I scared her though because it was weird to just look her up even though I know her name... she told me she was real busy with school and didn't come on fb a lot. then I noticed I was blocked. I figured she didn't like me or had a boyfriend or something but ... I can just tell how she always looks at me that she likes me or there is something there ... she came home from school and at first I could tell she was thinking... is this guy a stalker or hella cool person ?... well I got the chance to talk to her more than in the past and then she is still waving at me and saying hi and looking at me again ... I didn't ask her about fb at all I just said I was really sorry I scared her like that . I'm hopin she will unblock me and write some time... I have seen a guy pick her up a couple times and any of the times he is there she won't look at me but one time he wasn't looking and she waved at me ... she's away at school so it doesn't matter much now but what do you think is going on in her head? sorry to post this here but you were asking for girls only and a lot answered here and I'm wondering what you girls think

• Hi,nice to meet u. I think it is normal to look at his/ her Facebook page. You like him , you wanna know what is happening to him ? How does he feel today ? All the tings about him . I have ever passed such a process of youth. But I wanna tell you that you should catch it ! Cherish him. Be brave to express your feeling to him . Even though you fail , at least you try. So take action.Buy him something and say I like you .This may be a little too active . But you know, happiness is always gained like that . Go the accvv.com , maybe you will find some inspirations.

Best wishes!

• Lots of female Facebook stalkers out there. Most girls I know in fact o_o

• Of course they do. Women want to snare one of the top 10-15% of men, they have to be cunning. It's interesting to observe them compete.

• ha I do this to a girl sometimes but I don't stare at her pictures.

• this sounds like something a complete stalker would do sorry bro but you need psychiatric help

• My old crush was so fking gorgeous, I would see her photos. I couldn't help but jack off to some of them. Call me a pathetic stalker, I really liked her.

• I don,t look at some girl Facebook pic if I like her I will just message her. Butt it is some one that is a friend of a friend and that person has told her about me or I have told one of my guy friends about her so it making easy that way so you both know what is going on first.

• I've heard that its pretty common actually.

I also do it myself, but I look at pics of girls I like through looking at other peoples profiles :P I look right before I go to bed and whenever I need to smile.

• Reading this has made me smile, pervy girls are common it seems