Girls, what reasons would you have to call a guy ugly/unattractive?

Just because you hate him or you actually think he’s ugly? Just to make him go away?

Is it something you would say to make yourself feel better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only call attractive girls ugly to get them to sleep with me.

So... yeah. Same logic or no?

What Girls Said 7

• Ugly-- Extremely visually unappealing. I have seen very few ugly guys in my time.

Unattractive-- Could have something to do with looks, but usually it has to do with not being the right type of guy, in terms of personality, that I am normally attracted to

• I have actually to my best recollection never in fact called a guy ugly/unattractive. I might be thinking it in my head but I would never intentionally hurt someones feelings to make myself feel above them.

• Just because I hate him.

• No,i never called a guy ugly in my life.

• I wouldn't tell that to anyone unless I was fighting with them and had ran out of comebacks.

• if he was smelly I would say so

• If he's hideous looking or if he has an awful personality

• so you'd say it if he was unattractive but a good guy?

• no, not if he's unattractive. if he's troll ugly

What Guys Said 3

• i've been called ugly a few times haha

but it was so obvious that the girls had personal issues that it just made me laugh.

• If a girl as well as a guy calls someone else ugly to make them feel better about themselves, it really doesn't make the other person look bad, it makes them look bad. I wouldn't ever dare stoop to do that to anyone.

• Brutal honesty