Have you ever noticed good looking girls (and men too)?

have better cars, why is that? I mean I wouldn't say I'm ugly but I'm not that good looking yet I have a lexus. I see all these good looking people driving bmw's etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• the reason why you probably notice this is because bmw's and lexus's stand out a lot. from where I'm from there are tons of good looking girls that drive beaters. there's nothing wrong with that...sometimes in life mommy and daddy can afford those things for their kid and that's just life plain and simple.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Good looking people make more money. There's also a lot of ugly men in prison. It's not a coincidence either. A lot of ugly men who are homeless. Have you ever seen a beautiful woman who is homeless? Neither have I. And you never will. lol. They get jobs much easier.

• I don't see the connection. I drive a 98' honda civic and id say I am a catch. This girl I went to high school with I saw at the bar last night doesn't even have her license and she's a babe. Maybe the illusion of wealth is also contributing to the illusion of attraction...

• Pretty people get everything handed to them without effort, including higher paying jobs.

• Good genetics = success

• they could be diggers

• Often all round image is important to attractive people. Nice car goes with the nice jeans, nice phone, nice face etc