Emo/scene hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

do guys like emo/scene? or do they think its creepy? because I'm thinking of cutting my hair but I want some opinions first!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am emo...

But I can this

Just do whatever you like actually, and you should consider if it suits you or if you will feel comfortable in it... Don't do it if you know you will regret.

If you are just doing it to impress any guy that will not work.

TRUST me.

What you really want from a guy is for him to respect who you are.

If you feel having an emo style and fashion suits you and you really want it and can afford it

I say go for it.

By the way emo hair are nice, but you might want to get some advice from the hairstylist first and hear what he/she have to say... Not all hairstyles fits though everyone.

you face proportions, body and clothes matters...

What Guys Said 5

• I actually like it, some girls can pull it off. It's just that there is a strikingly large population of gothopotamus's in my school, so... yeah, but if you can pull it off I like it. We could give you better advice if you had a picture of what your hair looked like

• I never thought it was creepy.

Of the girls I knew with that style, if she could pull it off, then I actually really liked it.

• it can look very good.

• I love it. But then again, I have a thing for emo/scene girls.

• F*** yes I do. It's hot.

What Girls Said 4

• Its Cute But Only If You Can Rock The Style And Don't over Do it ..

• Emo/scene guys do.

• Yes, they do. But they magically want it to appear, they don't want you to actually put in effort, same with the makeup

I personally don't like it cause it's so overplayed, at least in my school it is :/

• i think it's fun personally and if I could pull it off, I would